The Formation

BEEP BEEP!

The Reboot Van Honks as Charlotte, Toona Fish and Chimpanski Pop out of The Top of the Van. "I swear I was dead for so Long" Toona Fish says, Jumping off of the Van. "Yeah, we took Down the IO For yall!" Torin Says Happily. "Hey Chimpanski, About those Turret Boards I was seeing around the Island, What do You Have left to Fund?" Jones asks, Reminding Torin and Toona Fish of their First encounter with Chimpanski. "Well, After Those Combat Weapons, I did Have a Plan For Flintknock VS Proximity Grenade Launcher, I should probably Start those now" Chimpanski Says Before Toona Fish Slaps Torin on the Arm, Interrupting Chimpanski and Pointing to the Convergence. The Golden Cube Forms into a Diamond Shape with Four Beams Of Cubes Rise towards it, Creating

THE PYRAMID

"Nevermind, We don't Have enough Time, Follow me" Chimpanski Says Before Running up the Mountain and To The Weather Station. They Reach It and Run Inside. "You, Strong Guy, Peel Back the Wallpaper" Chimpanski Says to Meowscles, Who Peels it Back to Find a Switch, He Flicks it and An Elevator Appears Infront of them. "Our Last War Effort is down here, Get in the Elevator." Chimpanski Says before Nudging inside with them. He Presses the Button with a Down arrow And The Elevator Descends At a high speed. The Elevator Stops At a Hallway With Metal Doors, With a Scanner At the Right side. "I Repurposed A Shadow Safe House, Hope you don't mind Kitty" Chimpanski Says As he Gets out of the Elevator. "Chimpanski, I'm sure whatever you Have down here is Good, But does it need this much Protection?" Charlotte asks As he's Entering the Code into the Keypad. "I can't Manufacture Weapons And Turrets in a Weather Station, Can I?" He says Sarcastically. The Doors open to Reveal A Large Room, With a Large Mech Being Built inside. "This is what You've been using the Bars For this Entire Time..?" Torin Asks as she Admires all of the Technology In the Massive Warehouse. "It won't Be Finished by the Time the Queen's Done, But It'll Work Somehow." Chimpanski Says, Examining his Blueprints. "How about Me, Toona Fish and Jones Go Investigate The Large Pyramid, While You, Charlotte and Meowscles can Stay and Work on the Mec~" Torin says Before Chimpanski Interrupts with "Its Actually Called the B.R.U.T.E. Original Work Of The Scientist, Manufactured on Athena Until a Strange Software Malfunction Happened, Stopping Production a Month after." Meowscles Walks To Chimpanski. "It's alright, We Can do this Together, Just me You and Emo Girl" Meowscles Says, Offending Charlotte. "Yeah, You Three Could also put up Donation Boards, We're gonna need More Gold." Chimpanski Says Before Torin, Toona Fish and Jones Enter the Elevator. "Good Luck!" all three of them Say Before Torin, Toona Fish and Jones Zoom Up the Elevator.