Bad News

They Exit The Weather Station, And Head to A Nearby Truck, Taking it and Driving Off Towards Misty Meadows.

Day 64 Of The Cube Crisis

Chimpanski Has a Plan, I guess.. With his Weird Mech Thing, I just hope it Works, The Queen Won't Just let us Finish it, And if this is My Last Entry in this Diary and Last Day on the Island, Thanks Apollo.

Torin Closes her Diary Gently as The Car Enters Misty Meadows, While she Glances at the Queen through the Car Window.

3 Hours Until The End

The Three Drive Past a Reboot Van with No Power, And get Confused. "What is with that Reboot Van? It has no Power.. that could be Concerning." Torin Says, Dialling Chimpanski on Her Phone. "Yes Hello Torin?" Chimpanski Says To His Phone. "Yeah We Just Passed an Out of Power Reboot Van, Anything you could Fix..?" Torin asks. "I Turned 'em Off, I need the Bars to Save the Island, Not The People." Chimpanski says, Before Torin Hangs up. "Torin.. I know You're Worried, But we'll be Fine! You Saw the Mech he was Building Anyway, He has Everything Under Control!" Toona Fish Says As he Pats Torin on the Back. "Y-Yeah! We Have 3 Hours to Stop Her, Let's Do it!" Torin Shouts from the Backseat, Feeling More Confident, Until They Enter the Sideways, And Encountering..

THE CARETAKER

"WHAT IS THAT THING..?" Jones Shouts as the Three Get outta the Car and look up to It. "He looks Angry" Toona Fish says as the Caretaker Gets Ready To Slam His Fists Down on them. "Oh God He's Gonna Atta- OH GOD RUNN!" Jones shouts Before the Three Run Out of The Sideways, But the Caretaker Still Follows them outside. "IT CAN LEAVE THE SIDEWAYS?" Torin Shouts Before It Slams the Ground again. "We Can't Even Damage It either, It's Like it's Only Vulnerable Inside the Sideways!" Torin Says As it Holds a Hand over its Chest Before Releasing a Powerful Beam. Torin Dodges Out of The Way, But Jones wasn't So Lucky, Disintegrating Infront Of Toona Fish and Torin. "JONES!" Torin Shouts, Holding out Her Hand At where he Stood Before He Died. "Torin, I know You're Sad bu- WE GOTTA RUUUN!" Toona Fish before Grabbing Torin's arm and Pulling her into another Building Across from them. "Poor, Poor Jones" Toona Fish says as he Pats Torin on the Back. Toona Fish Takes the Pipe out and Admires it, Remembering all The Adventures they've Had Over the Past 2 Months. "If We can Get to that Car, We could get outta Here and Escape that Caretaker" He says, Pointing to the Car outside. She Ignores him and Keeps Crying about Jones Dying. "Let's Just go!" Toona Fish Says, Grabbing Torin and Running Outside, Before Shoving her into the Car. "GOOOOO!" Toona Fish shouts as He Stomps the Gas and The Car Zooms Through Misty. The Caretaker Roars as they swerve along the Road. "We Should be Safe now, but The Queen is still Trying to stop us, She Knows what we're planning." Torin Says, Staring at the Queen out the window.