Sideways Shift

2 Hours and 45 Minutes Remain

The Two Get to The Dam and Decide to Get out of The Car and Look up at the Mountain with the IO Base. "Okay Toona Fish, We gotta get up to that IO Base, We can Think about our plan Up there" Torin Says, Pointing to it. "Jones Died?" Meowscles Asks as Chimpanski Screws in a Screw on the Brute's Arm. "Yeah, We have a van in here though" Chimpanski Says, Walking Over to it and Typing up something before it Begins to Download Jones. "3..2..1.." He says As Jones Pops out of the Top. "H-Huh, I'm alive?" Jones asks as he Inspects his Arms and Legs, Confirming that they are indeed Real. "Yeah Yeah, Just take this Rift and Get Back to the Others, They're on the Dam." Chimpanski Says, Handing Jones a Rift-To-Go. Jones Shakes the Rift, Sending him into the Sky. "I wish Jones didn't Die.. Ya know?" Torin Sulks before Hearing a Familiar Voice Shout "IM GONNA CRASSSHH" Turning around to Face it And Seeing Jones, Falling from the Sky. "YOU'LL BE FINE!" Toona Fish says as He Runs over to Him to try catch him. Jones Falls into Toona Fish's Arms, Catching him before he stands up. "Thanks, Anyway, Where are we headed..?" Jones asks, Dusting himself off. "We're Headed to The IO base, We need to be Quick!" Torin Exclaims Before they all Run up the Mountain. They Reach the Base to Find It Destroyed by The Caretaker that they fought back at Misty. "What The.. Heck..?" Torin Says, Looking at The Pyramid. "We Should Report This to Chimpanski" She says, Taking out her phone and Calling Chimpanski. "Hey, We're at the Pyramid, And The Corruption Is Spreading Like Fast.. it's at Risky Reels By now" Chimpanski Contemplates what To say. "If we take down the Queen The Corruption will surely stop." He says, Before Torin Thanks him and Hangs up. "We should Maybe Head back to Chimpanski, He'll Know what to do, And we Can Help Him with the Mech" She says, Pointing to The Mountain. Jones and Toona Fish both Agree and the Three Begin walking back to Their Car. Back at The Base; "Hey Chimpanski, We Need To Hurry, The Queen is about to end us all in about.. 2 Hours and 34 Minutes!" Meowscles Says To Him and The Other Three enter The Warehouse. "What the.. I'm getting a Weird Transmission from my Old Transceiver, But It's just Static!" Meowscles says Before a Quiet Voice Comes through, Saying "You~" Before it Cuts out. Meowscles Stands in Shock As Chimpanski Comes up to him. "Hey, It was Probably Just A Glitch, Wanna see if I can Fix it?" Chimpanski Asks, Which Meowscles Declines. "I know what I heard, It could be Important, What if Midas is Still Alive and He Needs me..?" Meowscles asks as he Begins to go insane. "Woah Woah, Calm down, If you get another Transmission then We'll investigate, Alright?" Chimpanski Says before walking back to The Mech. "Yeah.. Hopefully."