Bio/Harem

Name: Y/N Magne

Age: 21

Family: Lucifer ( Grandfather) Lilith ( Grandmother) Charlie ( Mother) Vaggie ( Other Mother) Alastor ( Father Figure) Unknown ( Birth father)

Sins: Murder,lying,gang war, Grand thief auto, and so much more.

Powers: Extremely powerful magic, sealing magic, shadow magic, pretty much the second most powerful person in Hell.

Like: His family, causing pain, his girls, guns, helping with royal work, Pulling Pranks, putting people in there place.

Dislike: His Mother's overprotective nature,Val, Stella or whatever her name is, being told how to live, people bringing up what you did on that one day.

Weapons: You have a massive amount of weapons.

You have a sniper rifle that was gifted to you by Lucifer that could kill anything.

An assault rifle that was gifted to you by Angel who thought you could use it to help.

A cane was gifted to you by Alastor because you show some class.

Appearance: You have Lucifer and Charlie cheeks and smile, semi long ( H/C) hair with blonde tips,Glowing (E/C) eyes, wearing a white and black trench coat with black pants and a red dress shirts with black boots that has blood installed in it. A belt buckles with the shape of a skull.

History: You once worked for Verosika but you left one day as she begged you to not go breaking down crying blaming herself that you had to leave. You fell in love with her but she was already in a relationship so you left to make her happy. You once worked for Stolas for a bit but was fired after a...incident with Octavia which she didn't care and wanted more. Hell you even worked at the Hotel for your mother. Eventually you quit because you couldn't take the " Redemption" which made Charlie sad but understanding. You were out for a drink one day and...too much pain happened and you walked into a room with a knife alone. Since then Lucifer hired someone to watch over you. You meet Blitzø one day and he offered you a job promise a very good percentage of payment.

Kinks: Sadist,pure control, master and servant, the Punisher, Being the cause of mass humiliation.

Harem

Loona
She was one of the first to confess her love to you, you both were talking drunk and she just flat out confessed her love and it led to public sex...with Lucifer saying that my Grandson.

Millie
After some talking with Moxxie. He agreed to an open relationship as they both still love each other a lot but she felt love for Y/N as well. He literally threatened to kill you if you made Millie upset. You just say Atta boy and since then Millie was your girlfriend along with Loona.

Verosika
The reasons she cried and beg that day was because she had fallen for you. You left as soon as she was planning to break up with her asshole boyfriend. She was talking to Lilith and they made a deal. However Lilith still had to talk to you about that. Verosika was just waiting for the day hoping you didn't hate her.

Octavia
What? Can you blame her? You literally showed her a time that not even Stolas can show Bliztø. Since her mother ban you from ever seeing her. That didn't mean she was going to obey her. She oftens sneaks out at night and stays at your apartment and have fun. And I mean...Fun~

( Well that it.

Anyone else?

If so please tell the past relationship between the two and how they would get together.

Well I hope you enjoy the book and I see you in the next chapter.....

)