Chapter 4

You were looking at the beautiful Demon woman who you used to work with.

Y/N: " Verosika?!"

Verosika: " Y/N...it really you."

Charlie; " Tea coming up for you two."

She walked off as you sat down next to Verosika.

Y/N: "...it been...

Verosika: " 4 years. How have you been?"

Y/N: " I been fine. What happened to your group?"

Verosika rolled her eyes and put her hands on her chin.

Verosika: " I got rid of them. They got into a massive debt with the Lust prince and he told me to give them to him."

Y/N; " Soo your boyfriend is...."

Verosika: " I don't know. Haven't heard from him in a long time. If your talking about Bliztø then I'm done with the prick he took my credit card stole my car, maxed out the credit cards on the horse races."

Y/N: " Yeah. I'm kinda in the IMP."

Verosika: " I know I heard. I think you should start your own company but I can't tell you what to do."

Y/N: "...why not?"

She blushed hard looking away.

Your raised and eyebrow.

Verosika: " Part of the deal I made with your grandmother."

Y/N: " Yeah. Mother Vaggie told me about that. What was the deal you made?"

She smiled and walked towards you sitting on your lap as her breast went to your face.

Verosika: " Vaggie got it complicated. But because it you I will put it simply."

Y/N: " Hehe..."

You blushed and gulps hard.

Verosika: " Well Lilith knew about our...past. She wasn't very trusting of me at first. But I was willing to make a deal. We talked and we made a deal."

Y/N: " Which is?"

Verosika: " I get to be in the harem and be one of your many wife's."

Y/N: " That part I know"

Verosika; " Just making sure you know."

She then blushed hard flashing her eyes at you.

Verosika: " In exchanged. My Soul belongs to you. You own me completely and I can't disobey."

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: " Ok so if I told you to get naked in from of everyone...you would do it?!"

Verosika: " Yes. I have to obey your every command. We made the deal and I signed the contract."

She gives you the contact.

Verosika: " But I heard you didn't have that many girls in your harem yet."

Y/N: " Well Breaking the fourth wall a bit....there not really a lot of girls in Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel."

Verosika: "...True."

She then thinks and then smirks.

Verosika: " How about you come to my strip club."

You then looked at her.

Y/N: " You have a strip club?"

Verosika: " Indeed I do."

- Verosika Strip Club -