Chapter 5 ( Verosika Lemon)

You drank some whiskey as you were trying to give your voice a rest.

The best part about being Royal Blood is that you can never be negative effected by Drugs or alcohol.

You spits out your drink seeing an online video of you singing.

You looked at who posted it.

Y/N: "....Loona of fucking course."

You saw it having over 50 million views and over 70 million comments.

You saw one from Lucifer.

Lucifer: ** Ahhhhh I remember my first time. Such a very lovely experience. Lust and love are the same to me as well....don't tell Lilith. **

You saw a comment below it.

Lilith: ** I'm right here my darling husband. Bed 10 minutes. **

You chuckled as you drank your drink.

Y/N: " You walked into that one Grandpa."

You saw Stolas sitting next to you.

Stolas: " That was a remarkable performance."

Y/N: ".....where is Stella?"

Stolas: " Well...she won't be able to sit or move a lot for the next 4 months."

Y/N: " Why?"

Stolas: " Well your grandmother found out that she been using Holy water to make you scream for her pleasure and she gave her a holy spanking."

Y/N: "....yikes."

Stolas: " Just more time for Bliztø for me."

Y/N: "....Stolas can I ask you something?"

Stolas: " Sure l

Y/N: " If...you were gay. Why did you even marry her?"

Stolas: "...well it complicated. When Stella and I were dating...I was truly in love with her. But...I don't think she truly loved me. We got married and we had a wonderful life...things..changed after Octavia was born...."

Y/N: " How so? She seems to be caught in the middle of it."

Stolas: "...well Stella...doesn't seem to care about Octavia. Whenever she has a nightmare Stella would make me get up and take care of it."

Y/N: " So she a power hungry gold digger bitch."

Stolas: " I mean the fact she trying to kill me only proves your point."

Y/N: " Then why didn't she just divorce you?"

Stolas: " Because she wouldn't be part of the family anymore. If I did die Octavia would be next in line not her."

Y/N: ".....wow she really stupid then."

Stolas: " Hatred does that....I guess..."

He sighed.

Stolas: "...I think....she....*sigh* I don't know Y/N....I think...I just fallen out of love with her. Like she wasn't the woman who I fell in love with anymore.....she changed for the worst....Blizty.....he....offers something new. Something that I crave."

You nod and pulls out a cigarette and light it before smoking and the smoke made a Bastard Child sign before it fades away.

Stolas: " Speaking of which. Where is your father? I been asking King Lucifer and Queen Lilith but all I met was complete silent."

Y/N: " I don't know."

Stolas: " Your mother never told you?"

Y/N: " I asked the same question and everyone was just silent and changed the subject."