Chapter 7 ( Octavia Lemon)

Walking through the streets of Hell you smiled at Octavia who was holding your arms.

Y/N: " So my sexy owl. Where would you like to go?"

Octavia puts her finger on her chin to think.

Octavia: " Hmm. Oh how about that fancy restaurant that has a rock band playing?"

Y/N: " Oh? Sounds extremely interesting. What band?"

Octavia: " My world is burning around me. By Fuck you Dad."

Y/N: " Little loud for my taste. But for you darling we shall go!"

She hugs you tighter.

Octavia: " Your the best Y/N."

You both continue walking and see the line was extremely long.

Octavia: " Urghh...it going to take forever to get in."

Y/N: " Have you forgot who your dating."

You walked towards the bouncer and he recognized you immediately but looks at Octavia and await confirmation.

Y/N: " My date."

He nods and opened the door for you and Octavia as everyone complained and Octavia giggles.

RD: " WHAT?! WHY DO THEY GET TO GO IN A FEW SECONDS BEFORE WE DO?!"

Bouncer: " Royal...Blood..."

He groans and waits an eternity...Jesus a few more seconds and your in man demon have no patience do they?

The waitress walked towards you swaying her hips.

Waitress: " Hello sexy~ Your table is..."

She see Octavia eyes glowing purple as she glared into the woman soul making you chuckled.

Waitress: " He...Heheeh.....hehe.....umm both of your t-tables are ready."

She shakily began walking towards the table which had the best sight of the band and the beautiful night sky as once Octavia sat down she ran off in fear.

You chuckled.

Y/N: " Careful. You get too scary and they won't bring our food."

Octavia: "...I was wrapping my arms around you. Clear sign we are dating."

Y/N: "...Owlet....it Hell."

Octavia: " Sometimes I forget that."

She drinks an energy drink as you drank wine.

Octavia: " So....What do you think Dad and Bliztø are doing?"

Y/N: " Well......"

- Stolas House -

Stella was having a hard time sitting as the punishment she got from Lilith was still in effect and her ass glowing extremely bright.

She growls as she heard noises in the bedroom.

Bliztø: " OK NOW PUSH!!! PUSH!!!!!"

Stolas: " OHHHHH BLITZY!!!"

Stella: " WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE A FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT SOMEWHERE YOU IMP SUCKING BASTARD YOU STILL DOING IT!!! EVEN NOW!!!"

Stolas and Bliztø looked at the door.

But that not the shocking part.

The shocking part was Stolas and Bliztø were in the bedroom completely clothed. Watching a medical show where a woman was giving birth.