Chapter 1

(Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss is owned by Viv. I forgot her full name.)

A man wearing a trench coat was walking away from a woman who was on her knees crying.

???: " Y/N!"

You just kept walked away as she was begging you to come back.

???: "Y/N!!....Y/N!! Y/N!!! WAKE UP YOU FUCKER!!!"

You were slap in the face by your boss Bliztø as you looked at him.

Blitzø: " Oh good your await. Now back to the meeting."

He walk around the table talking about how business has been a bit slow recently as you had your cheeks rubbed by Loona who smiled at you.

You smiled back as you put your feet on the table.

Moxxie: " HEY GET THE FEET OFF THE TABLE!!!"

Y/N: " Or what?"

Moxxie: " SIR!!!"

Bliztø at you then shrugged.

Blitzø: " I don't see anything wrong."

Moxxie puts his foot on the table but was hit by Blitzø.

Blitzø: " NO FEET ON THE TABLE MOXXIE!!!"

Moxxie: " WHAT?! HIS FEET ON THE TABLE!!!"

Blitzø: " Yeah but he King Lucifer Grandson. If I do anything bad to him he would kill me!!!"

Y/N: " Not cruel enough for grandpa he likely to eat you for dinner lunch and breakfast."

Blitzø: " Anyway. We must think of something to make the company a lot better."

Y/N: " You could always have Stolas fuck your ass again."

Loona and Millie giggles as Blitzø glared at you.

Blitzø: " Het Excuse you. Who the one seeing his daughter after you were "ban" from seeing her again by her mother."

Y/N: " I'm above her on power and royalty."

He then walks around taking a deep breath and looking at them.

Blitzo: "Alright, now, I know business has been... a bit slow lately, yes. It's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here...Moxxie. Now, does anyone have... any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' up again?"

Millie: "What about a car wash?"

Blitzo: "This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Ooh, what about a billboard?"

Moxxie: "We can't afford a billboard, sir."

Blitzo: "Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now."

He pushed Moxxie away hard making him fly to the wall.

Bliztø: "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?"

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, Y/N was tearing people apart with just his bare hands, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn as Loona giggles sitting on your lap also feeding you popcorn.

You heard Moxxie arguing as you groan hearing your phone ring.

You picked up.

Y/N: " WHAT?!"