Chapter 3

You were smoking a cigarette when Stolas sat down next to you in his house.

Stolas: " Thank you for meeting with me on such short notice."

Y/N: " Well. I was bored anyway. What do you got?"

Stolas shows a target on earth.

Stolas: " There a Police who been causing trouble up on earth. He trying to convince people that Terrorist exists."

Y/N: "....Don't they?"

Stolas: " Well yes. But more people die if nothing is done about it. It gets lonely down here."

Y/N: " True. So lonely to the point that I feel it better to destroy a soul and rebuild it just for fun."

Stolas: "Octavia hasn't been able to stop talking about you. You left a big smile on her face."

You saw him winking at you.

You only blinked a few time.

Y/N: " My mother's may be gay but I'm not. I don't swing that way."

Stolas: " WHAT?! NO NONONONONO!!! WRONG MESSAGE YOUR GETTING THE WRONG MESSAGE!!!"

Y/N: " You were winking at me!"

Stolas: " I just want you to tell me what you did."

Y/N: " Isn't that creepy?"

Stolas: " Well yes but I never seen Octavia so happy in years. I want Blitzy to feel the same way."

Y/N: " Well I tied her to the bed. Then I gave her pleasure before I went to the main event which she was already lost in list by the time."

You see Stolas breathing happy and his fur sticking up with a smile.

Y/N: ".....Do you want me to call Blitzø?"

Stolas: " OHHH YES!!!"

He shows the keys the promised.

You blinked before putting out the cigarette and dialing Blitzø.

- Bliztø office -

Bliztø was playing with toys. A bad toy of Moxxie and Millie and a great toy of you.

Bliztø: " Oh sir. I would love to spend quality time with you. Me too boss. Oh whatever Imp let get it over it."

He laughed and was about to do....questionable things with it when his phone rings and he answered it.

Bliztø: " WHAT?!"

Y/N: "....are you fucking toys again?!"

Bliztø spits out his coffee and hides the toys.

Bliztø: "...uhhh no. I was fucking my phone...thanks for the Vibration."

Y/N: " Oh for the love of my grandfather. You are a fucking prick."

Bliztø: " What do you want?"

- With you -

Stolas was getting excited.

Y/N: " I have a once in a lifetime opportunity. You are going to fuck Stolas."

Bliztø: " WHAT NO?! FIND SOMEONE ELSE IM VERY BUSY!!!"

You rolled your eyes. You knew Blitzø was madly in love with Stolas.

Even if he constantly Denys it.

Y/N: " I will pay you."

Bliztø: " Pay me what?"

Y/N: " A legendary sniper rifle."