𝐢𝐯. 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞

𝐢𝐯. 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞

|𝐀𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧|

The moon was hanging high in the sky, barely peeking out from behind a formation of dark clouds, when the three males left the teahouse and arrived at the scarcely lit warehouse down by the docks. The entirety of the warehouse only barely visible under the moon's rays. The whole thing was rather ominous and Gojo thought it suited what would occur in the next hour or so perfectly.

With nowhere comfortable for them to sit the trio situated themselves on the large crates that occupied the otherwise empty building. Dazai settled on one in the centre, Gojo sprawled himself across the same one more than content with staying close to the pretty man, while Atsushi sat on a wooden crate to the left of the pair knees pulled tightly to his chest, eyes darting around wildly. Ah, paranoia at its finest. Or at its worst. Gojo supposes it could be seen as both.

"Will the tiger really show up here?" Atsushi questioned nervously.

"It will." Dazai's tone left no room for doubt. "Don't worry. Even if it shows up, it's no match for me." And didn't Gojo believe that. This detective was certainly more than he appeared to be. "I may not look like much, but I am an operative of the Armed Detective Agency."

A silence fell after a short and rather depressing conversation between Dazai and Atsushi, and it was making Gojo twitchy. Overall inaction was making him twitchy. The thirst for a good fight had hit him like a train - if a train could actually hit him - on the way to the warehouse as he began imagining different ways the following events could go down, each scenario more intense than the last and his rampant imagination was not doing him any favours and he was now in desperate need for something to do.

So, he reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out his phone. One that was fairly ahead of the phones of this world from what he had seen especially since Dazai's was a flip phone. A flip phone! Gojo can barely remember the last time he'd used a flip phone. That's technically not true since he had near perfect recall but still it is a flip phone. Gojo was half tempted to teleport to the nearest phone shop and personally buy Dazai a better one. One that doesn't flip. Even a Nokia blockia would be better. Anything would be better.

Sliding a thumb across the screen Gojo was greeted by an old photo of himself who was grinning with one arm around each of his companion's shoulders and making bunny ears over their heads, an exhausted looking brunette who looked like she was going to stab someone, a smirking raven-haired male and a scowling Yaga-sensei who's uncovered eyes held warmth despite his harsh features. A small frown pulled at Gojo's lips as he absently smoothed his thumb over the raven before he promptly ignored any rising feeling of melancholy or hurt - not today Satan. Not today - and unlocked the device making a note to change his wallpaper at a later date - later, he had learned, meant never