𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞...

**𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤**

𝐯. 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 (... 𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨).

|𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬|

The bright rays of the morning sun filtered through the slight gap between the closed curtains and directly into Gojo's uncovered eyes causing him to groan as his awareness returned to him. He didn't want to wake up. Flopping onto his side so his back was facing the window Gojo curled tighter into his blanket and tried to return to the blissfulness of sleep.

Exhaustion had hit him hard not long after the warehouse fiasco and he had found himself in desperate need of a good few hours worth of sleep – even now he could still feel a dull ache in his body that his cursed energy was working quickly to heal. Apparently transporting yourself across dimensions took a lot out of you. Who would have thought?

Certainly not Gojo who was planning on staying in bed until someone broke down his door and physically dragged him off of his futon – his surprisingly comfortable futon. For all he was a fan of plush cushions and mattresses fit for royalty Gojo could still find the comfort of a simple futon. He wasn't that stuck-up... okay, sometimes he wasn't that stuck-up. He likes to treat himself, sue him!

At least, staying cocooned in his blankets was the plan until Atsushi – who had been racing around his own dorm for the past two or three minutes like a squirrel on crack – knocked on his door. Gojo sighed. What had he done to deserve this, he wondered. He was the peak of human evolution so what could he possibly have done to deserve such a cruel fate?

The knocking continued.

Almost three decades on this Earth and he had been nothing but a kind and magnanimous human being. Sure he may have killed a few people here and there, maimed a few others and left them permanently crippled, and made many of his friends' and associates' lives inconvenient but he'd never kicked a puppy or done drugs or even consumed alcohol. What more could you ask for? There was a limit to his generosity and honestly most of them had deserved it.

Much like how Gojo deserved more sleep. Which he wouldn't be getting because becoming a sensei was making him soft and he couldn't just leave Sushi standing outside stewing in his own anxiety. Stupid kids making him have stupid feelings. Stupid him for liking those stupid kids who made him have stupid feelings.

Rising into a sitting position like a zombie rising from the dead Gojo snatched up his blindfold and placed it snugly over his eyes, hiding the ethereal blue orbs from sight and lessening the strain of Six Eyes. Standing up Gojo spared a moment to loosely run his fingers through his hair in a fruitless attempt to calm the pearly white strands and then to smooth down any rumples in his pyjamas before striding over to the door and pulling it open.