𝐯𝐢. 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢.

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤 (𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫)

𝐯𝐢. 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭, 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢.

|𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩|

"This is quite the test," Gojo commented mildly to the man crouched low beside him, his eyes never straying from where they were carefully observing Atsushi as he shakily stepped out of the concealment offered by the office shrubbery. This whole test was giving Gojo a weird feeling, so he wanted to be prepared to step in and take the reins if needs be. Plus, if things did go pear shaped it would be a good opportunity to test out the new teleportation techniques he'd learned.

Dazai hummed and Gojo could hear the grin in his voice when he spoke, "Yes, well we are quite the organisation." There was something more to those words, Gojo knew, but he just wasn't sure what. He knew very little of the Armed Detective Agency beyond the fact that they're ability users that solve crime as well as a few inane comments Dazai had made about his co-workers the previous night. "Plus," Dazai shrugged, "all this helps gauge potential. We can't have someone unwilling to do what it takes."

It made sense and Gojo dipped his chin in easy agreement. Yaga did the same whenever a new applicant arrived at the school because he refuses to just have anyone attend his school - unlike the former principal who just wanted big names and powerful weapons, and Gakuganji whose motives are much the same - and so no matter who they are or how strong they are they get tossed around a room by an animated puppet until they show their true colours. Then Yaga makes his decision. It's both effective and hilarious to watch. Not to mention neither wants history to repeat itself - Gojo has enough blood on his hands, Yaga enough grief.

It wouldn't have to though because his kids were the best - even if they were cheeky brats that love to make jokes at his expense. Especially Megumi, the only kid he had in the eyes of the law - sorcerer law. Which just wasn't true. Gojo collects kids like he does Digimon.

Watching as Atsushi slowly inched closer and closer to the carrot-top 'terrorist' Gojo began hoping that this test would turn out to be just as interesting and thrilling as Yuji's first glimpse into the world of jujutsu sorcery. Granted, not many would agree with Gojo in thinking that Sukuna being incarnated is an exciting thing to happen, but their thoughts don't matter because it is exciting. The most exciting thing that's happened in years - not including Gojo's current jaunt into a different dimension.