rest your eyes (in his eyes 5)

Ollie stares in shock at their crew mate, chained up. He believed in Jay, but here she was, caught by the navy. "J-Jay?" He utters out.

"I told you guys to leave! Why are you still here?" Jay frantically shouts at the two of them. She tries to move closer to the two, only to be pulled back to the high ranked navy.

"Jay!" Chip gets closer to Jay, swords out. "Let her go!" As soon as Chip says that, Ollie gets pulled back into the arms of a navy soldier. He feels a cold metal press onto the side of his head. The gun clicks, confirming that it's loaded.

"Now, now, no need to be in a rush." A deep voice introduces itself. Ollie observes that the deep voice belonged to the tall man behind Jay. "If you want your friend here, then the kid's brains will have to spill." Ollie tenses up, really not wanting his brains to blow. "Hey, I'm a nice guy. Let's make a deal." The man offers.

Chip narrows his eyes. He looks like he wants to defy the man, but one quick glance at Ollie's situation changed his mind. "Fine, what do you propose?" He says defeated.

The taller man smirks. "Simple. Pick one. My daughter or your kid." The gun presses harder on Ollie's head, hard enough to leave a bruise. Ollie whimpers at the pain slightly.

"I..." Chip looks very distressed in this situation. He turns back and forth to look at the two hostages.

"Fucking dumbass! The answer is easy! Just get Ollie and leave! This plan was my fault anyways." Jay yells at her close crew mate.

Ollie is trembling with fear, however he's gained the courage to attack back if necessary. He watches as Jay yells at Chip, yelling for him to make the right decision. He also watches as Chip continues looking back at each of them.

"Take me instead!" Chip yells out of desperation.

Jay's father frowns. "I'm afraid that's not part of the deal. Now pick one or both will be taken. Tik tok.. time's ticking."

"F-Fine... I choose the kid..." Chip utters out.

The taller Ferin smirks. "Good decision." The man snaps and Ollie is shoved back to Chip.

Chip grabs Ollie by the shoulders and checks him, making sure that Ollie wasn't hurt. "You ok?" Chip mutters, checking for any injuries.

Ollie inhales sharply. "Yeah..." He says faintly, still shocked by everything. "I'm ok... I think..."

After Chip double checks Ollie was fine, the navy left an opening to the door outside. "Don't worry Jay, we'll come back." Chip promises, walking to the exit grudgingly. "Just hang in there!" He yells out to the group of navy's, not knowing if Jay was still in there. Then Chip whispers in Ollie's ears. "Run back to the ship when I give the word."

Chip stops at a sudden halt, right in front of the doorway. He turns around and draws his swords. "Jay! I still have to get you back for that spider!" Ollie watches in shock as Chip charges towards the navy. "Run!" That was the cue!!! Ollie started sprinting towards the ship as fast as he could. Behind him, he hears gunshots and swords clanking. He wants to turn around and help Chip, but he wouldn't be much help, so he continues running. Then finally, finally, he sees the hole in the wall. He's almost there!

He realizes guns are now firing at him. The walls dented with many bullets, due to missing him. Ollie slides over to the hole in the wall, hopefully avoiding all the bullets. When he reaches the other side, he yelps in pain. His shoulder was now wet with blood. Ollie grabs his shoulder and continues running to the ship. His eyes begin to tear with the amount of  sheer pain happening. Ollie makes it onto the ship trembling with pain.

He decided there's no way he could get the ship to sail, so he decided to try and fix his wound first. He hurries down the deck, searching for any medical supplies to help him. "Shit." Ollie curses, his teeth gritting. Ollie has never seen this much blood in his life. Red. Everything's red. His right shoulder was drenched in dark blood, dripping down to his finger tips. His other hand, that had been covering his wound, was covered in blood as well. His shoulder was in absolute pain, any movement would make his shoulder spike with pain. He tried moving his right arm, but when he did, his vision started to turn black in places.