POV

Umar pov

I am So happy many I saw my brother after many months,yeah often stayed far from eachother but we always tell and asked about eachother whereabouts but here he was far away we cannot talk , connect yess I can see him in tv but mostly he is fighting or doing task end up hurting himself but m little relaxed after Himanshi closeness with him he seems to be happy with her she too care for him but still she herself was not so matured to handle his aggression mostly with Sidharth , yess I personally like hum but somewhere his attitude aggression have changed towards asim and their ugly fight but I am happy that asim again got a new bond with rashmi , omg she is such a nice person after so many things also said to her by asim she didn't hold personal grudges and forward a friendship hand , she is a pure soul I have to tell , she is breathtaking gorgeous, beautiful and cute like a doll I have to tell asim was correct of her on first day she is soo cute with or without makeup I first time saw her face to face otherwise I was her ship on tv or social media , don't know why she suffers this much she has a pure and kind heart a person like her doesn't deserve this much suffering, he got betrayal from her friends, he got insulted in national tv for a person who again put her head down , why heart broke always and seeing her broken makes me broken too .
Wait what , broken? Why I am broken , no no what the hell oh it's just a sympathy cz she stood beside my brother and she is a nice person and actress thats why I feel bad for her nothing else , but isn't it nothing else? No no nothing else

Pov end

Rashmi pov
Today I am very happy as my little princess and Prince came to meet me , oh I should say alot of thanks to bigboss for sending my angels , they gave me a alot of hopes and love care in just few minutes and lot more motivation and belief to play the game strongly nd make my special bonds more stronger, I guess bhavya was more eager to meet sid as she was very fond of him  , for them I have to shake hand with him and hug him but it's ok to start for a new start as today really he cared for me alot , but one more thing to my surprise was asim's brother mr umar , I must say this riaz brother are really hot 🥵 , ugh what I m thinking , but yeah if asim is hot he is really his brother , he is so damn handsome his intense gaze today make me blush little unknowingly I at first meet is never a comfortable person to be honest but today it felt like we have a different kind of connection, his flirting séem to be genuine and good if I wasn't that I must have too flirted with him , I saw a care,love and pain in his eyes for asim I must say he is a very good big brother for his little brother I know I met him first time and it's too early to judge someone but afterall he is asim brother who told me that his brother is same as him , maybe a loyal one .

Pov end

Asim POV
Oh god today I am really happy after so many days I really missed my bro so much, he is the most closest person to me, he is a true mentor , though being a doctor he was interested in modelling but as I was more interested and determined towards this profession he have to leave his ambition but he loved his jod too but today's when I saw him I felt homely feel after so many days I really don't wanted him to leave though mithhu and Vishal try enough to make me feel homely , oh mitthu se yaad aya my bro really seems to be fond of Mithu,jis tarha wo unki tareef karraha the mujhe to lagraha tha wo mere connection nhi balki rashmi ka connection hai 😂😂😂 ya sachme unhi ka connection hai , aree kahi Mitthu hi to meri bhabhi nhi banegi 😛 nhi yrr mitthu already bht sehen karchuki hai apne lyf mein main nhi chahta meri ya mere bro ke wajah se koi v extra chaos creat ho let not think and talk about it if it's one sided I will tell him to confess her and it's upto her and respect her decision and if ita Mutual I am there for both but hopes in both cases it does not effect our friendship

Pov end