rashami in coma

Sid's condition was not less then any other he was also broken he has fought with rashami so much even bad mouthed her but never wanted her to be like this he was cursing himself for saying so much bad words to her .

Nobody could sleep peacefully remembering rashami , devo was crying even asim was broken for his best friend and himanshi being sad still consoling her love Mahira and Paras condition was also not less saddened .

Next morning rasila aunty and rashami family as they were out of town sid has called them and asked to visit the hospital .and others too reached there

Rasila aunty - beta rashami kaha hai
Sid - aunty wo .. wo
Aunty - wo wo kya laga rakha hai kuch bol kaha hai rashami kya hua usko Vishal tu to kuch bol
Vishal - aunty wo mithu (they were short of speech to convey the disastrous massage to a mother i think this the worst thing anyone could do to convey that her child condition is miserable and fighting for Life to a mother they looked towards eachother as how to say this )

Asim - rasila aunty (said coming with others and saw her Rasila aunty turned and ran to him and clutches him )

Aunty - asim beta tu batana kya hua hai rashami ko (to stood silent and aunty got impatient ) aree koi mujhe kuch bata kyu nhi raha hai kya hua ha meri bacchi ko kaise hai wo (others hung down there head and tears flowing through)
Umar -  aunty aap yaha aiye ( coming in front holding aunty's arms made her sit and gave water ) Dekhiye main jo abhi apko batane jaraha hu wo bht mushkil hai hamare liye bhi ye pata lagna bht muskil tha aur kisi ki bhi himmat nhi hui ki ek maa ko uski beti ki ye halat bata sake
Aunty - tum sayad jante nahi bht kuch jehla hai maine zindagi mein aur meri Sonu ne bhi asehi nahi koi usko kehta solid women aur tum bejhijhak batao main sehlungi ( she said wiping her tears and act strong )

Umar - ( he looked at her in astonishment how much these desai ladies are strong to handle any situation so easily and told her everything which doctor said only he knows into how much piece his heart broked when ever he said this things but for the sake of his love he has to stay strong and support her family and close once )

Aunty - com...coma meri bacchi coma mein ( she closed her eyes to let the tears flow ) aur kitni pariksha lega bhagwan tu meri bacchi ka akhir kab tak sahegi meri bacchi khushi ke Chand pal nahi rehte uske pass abhi kuch waqt pehle Tak meri bacchi khushi thi itne waqt baad sab theek hua hai uski sidharth ke sath dosti theek hogayi umar se dosti gehri hogayi per kyu meri bacchi itne takleefo se guzar rahi hai kabhi kehti nhi kisi se per main to maa hu janti hu kuch din se usko koi na koi baat andar hi andar khaye jarahi thi (everyone stood there hanging their head controlling there tears , devo couldn't control more and hugged aunty she too caressed her and consoled , aunty composed herself and wiped her tears and stated ) umar mitthu ke theek hone ke chances kitne hai (she said strictly hiding her pain)

Umar - (astonished at her strongness ). Pat..pata nhi aunty kuch keh nahi sakte  1 hafte bhi lag sakte hai ek mahina bhi ya ek saal bhi depends karta hai

Aunty - (broken but still composed herself ) theek hai hum kab milsakte hai usse

Umar was going to say but doctor called them inside rashami cabin.

______________________________________

Everyone along with rashami's family went inside and were very disturbed by seeing the condition of their loved one , she sleeping on the bed lifelessly , her happy cheerful face is now very pale and oxygen mask is covers , her hands which always tickel with the noise of bangles is now cover with lots of attached pipes lots of machine was attached to her for her breathing and her heartbeat can be seen through the monitor present on the right side of her bed , there eyes filled with lots of sorrows seeing her like this and then standing helplessly .
Umar have Seen Many patients like this till now but this patients condition is breaking him from inside , Rasila aunty stumbled on her foot seeing her loving daughter in this condition but gourav (rash's brother ) hold her , everyone was crying while umar stood there staring her the doctor spoke .