umar milgaya

As soon as doctor allowed #sidrasim to come inside they were shocked to see the person .....
Because it's not umar , asim got frustrated and held the collar of the word boy rashami and sid were trying to free him

Rash - asim choro usse kya karrahe ho
Asim - nahi mitthu ye kya mazak hai ye umar Bhai kaha hai aur ye admi kon hai

(Sidra somehow managed to realease him doctor came and confirm that it is the only person who got admitted now they were still confused what's going on they went to the boy and asked )

Rash - kon ho tum aur ye purse aur mobile tumhare pass kaha se aya
Mukesh  - Madam mera name Mukesh hai main chota Mota chor hu , aaj jab main rastey se jaraha tha To maine dekha ek gaadi peir ke pass usme jhaka to ye purse aur mobile dikha per syd jab tak main ye cheeze leker bhagta iska Malik mere peeche padh Gaya per mIn bhgt jor se bhaga aur wo  dur tak nhi bhaga kyuki syd wo thoda kamzor hogaya tha

(They were now bit relaxed to hear that he is not the person who met with accident and he is fine now )

Sid - ok aur kuch dekha tumne waha uss ladke ka shakl dekha

Mukesh - nai saab Main theek se unka chehra nahi dekha per haa gaadi ke driving seat per aur stairingwheel per bht khoon tha

(They. Were shocked to listen , they again grew tensed for him , why he left his cars and what is the blood of is he fine did something happened to him this are the questions roaming in their minds , they send rashami to seat in car and they will come after completing the paper work as they wanted to pay the bill for Mukesh and he promised that he won't steal anything from now but will work sincerely )

______________________________________

#sidsim came to there car but didn't find rashami they thought maybe she went out to roam around and get some fresh air as it is really getting hard for her and they waited for her , when even after 10 minute she didn't return sid dailed Her no but she didn't pickup , they grew worried they search for her here and there even asked the people , they didn't saw her, then where is she ?

Here

Rashami is walking in the jungle like areas rode drowned in her thoughts, not even her nightmare thought her condition will be this miserable for a person whome she met nearly few months, but she knew this just friend of her whome met few months back is really very important now and is not her ' just friend ' cause she love him , yess she has fallen for him even after lot of denying lot of giving warning to herself she fell for him but before of her realisation misunderstanding knocked there door and created a rift .

........................................................................

Bgm : tujhe bhula diya

Teri yaadon mein likhe jo lafz dete hai sunaayi

Beete lamhe poochhte hain kyun huye aise juda

Khuda! Khuda mila jo yeh fasla hai

Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hai

Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya

Jo tune tha likha...

H

er happy, fun moments where roaming her mind , his words were ecoing her ears "kyu karrahi ho yakeen jab tumhara dil nahi manta ki main galat hoon "  " Meri baat sunlo  phir tum samajh jaogi ki meri zindagi mein tumhare mayne kya hai tumhari jagah kya hai aur main tunne kya Manta hu " ,janti ho tumhari chuppi mujhe andar hi andar khaye jarahi hai , mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha kya karu , " main jaraha hoon rashami per yaad rakhna main nhi jana chahta tha per tumne hi mujhe jane diya " , main asha karunga rashami desai ko ab tumhe meri shakl na dekhni pare kabhi " .