Chapter One: "I Know!"

Volume One

Chapter One: "I Know!"

Naruto's P.O.V

As usual I'm on the roof, a normal Monday morning for me. I loved being outside it gives me space from the real world and all of the drama that comes with it even though I can be a loud and hyper I need some time to cool off, or I'll just end up pissing my self off.

BANG!!!!

the rooftop door slammed open revealing a pale skinned boy with midnight black hair and piercing black eye and I'll admit he's kinda hot... kinda. ( I'm not gay I'm just saying if I was I girl I would hit him up again I'm not gay)

"You know staring rude Naruto Uzumaki"

He said looking directly at me, looking away i tried to avoid his glare. As i kept my head turned i remembered when he said my name i wonder how he knew it, because i definitely don't know his.

"Turning your head away from the person is also rude do you have any manners"

He said sternly, turning my head back to him are eyes met. Then it hit me. His name, is definitely Sasu-GAY Uchifart. Opening my mouth ready for my amazing come back to shut him up i said.

"Sasu-GAY Uchifart your not the only one who knows peoples names"

I said with a smile and with out knowing it came out with a bit sassy, I was kinda surprised when he Glared at me it was very intimidating.

"It's Sasuke Uchiha you idiot"

He said and looked at me with a smirk, Then he slowly started to approach me pushing me up to the wall and pining my hands firmly against it, I kick and scream trying to get my self free from his grip and the least thing I expected him to do was kiss me. Chuu~. His lips pushed against mine; They were so soft I almost felt my self relax until reality hit me. He's a boy and I'm a boy this is totally wrong. As soon as his lips parted mine his grip on my hands became weak and with that I quickly pushed him back hard almost making him fall to the ground . As soon as i broke free i headed to the roof top door and left.

I hurried down the stairs trying hard to calm my rapidly beating heart. That was my first kiss and even though it was forced I didn't really hate it.

"Damn him"

I mumble, this guy was fucking up my head. I shouldn't even feel this way.

"Naruto!!!!"
I quickly turned around hearing my name being called.

"Kiba I'm not in the mood"
I whispered still thinking about what happen and kiba being the smart kinda kid that he is notice right away.

" What's got your underwear in a twist"
he asked putting his hand over my shoulders. I had to tell him he is my best friend after all.

"You know That Sasuke Uchiha kid w-"
before I could finish kiba cut me off

" I got two words for you 'Stay away' that kids trouble"
Kiba spoke wisely which he never did.

And he's right Sasuke seems like the type you don't wanna get involved with.

END OF...

Volume One

Chapter one.