Chapter Five: You'll Love Me So Much That It Hurts.

----------&-----------
Volume One
Chapter Five
----------&-----------

Sai's P. O. V

I knew you first I loved you first I was there when you need someone. I was always right in front of you, so why the hell am I not the one that you want.

"I got Kai" Hidan mumbled looking at the mess of scattered papers around him.

Not thinking I got up and walked over to him.
"Kai..." I whispered and broke down into tears.

"Hidan you can go home for the day, I sorry that Sai had troubled you this evening" He spoke, voice always with confidence just like Sasuke.

"It's fine, goodnight" Hidan said slowly closing the door on his way out.

"What have you done now" he said wiping my tears slowly.

"Sasuke he doesn't love me" I cried holding onto to the back of his jumper and pulling my face onto his chest.

"Sai I asked you this before is he really worth the tears" Kai said sighing and wrapping his hand around my waist.

"I love him Kai to me no matter more" I mumbled into his chest.

"And what the hell do you want me to do" He said letting another sigh this time way more frustrated.

"Help make him love me" I pulled away looking him directly into his eyes.

Kai has always been weak for me.

"You know that might end up doing the complete opposite and hurting him, " Kai said glancing around and rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"And he is my best friend"

"Kai I know but it hurts so much to love him so even if I have to destroy everything he loves I will, and maybe then he'll realise that no one loves him more. So Kai I beg you" I said tears pull at the corner of my eyes.

"Fine, what do you need me to do" he sighed once again throwing himself down on the couch in the corner of the room.

"Help me destroy Naruto" I said with a smile quickly forming on my face.

I knew he could say no.

"You know Naruto is only a toy right." Kai said playing with his tie aimlessly.

"He's not, even you can see that he's getting attached and when Sasuke gets attached he won't let go." I said tilting my head, judging by the look on his face I was right.

"So what do we do then" he said with a small smirk.

"leave it to me I'll text you tomorrow morning" I said smiling and walking out the door.

SASUKE WILL FINALLY BE MINE

#

----------------------------------

Kai's P. O. V

As Sai left I stood up and made my way to the door.

Sorry Naruto you might have to hurt a bit, but when this fails I'll be the one that matters the most Sai.

I'm tired of always losing to Sasuke.

I kinda wanna see his face when he can't have someone he wants.

---------------&----------------
End Of Volume One:

Chapter Five.
---------------&----------------

I am back but these updates may
Not be frequent because I need to start studying for my exams and sorry for the short chapter but i hope you liked it.

Now proofread