Chapter Two: What If?

Volume One:
Chapter Two:

Naruto's P.O.V

After what happened before i never went up to the roof again not matter how tempting it was, I kept my distance at the very best. On some accusations we passed in the hallway and exchanged looks and by that i mean more the friendly once, I kept on wondering why Kiba told me to stay away. He doesn't seem all bad or maybe i'm just a bad judge of character, But why do i care any way. But what if i like this guy, wait because of him my head was spinning, I really didn't know what to thin-.

"You should stop day dream in the middle of the hall you could wall into someone or something,"

A some how familiar voice said from behind, As i turned around quickly only to see Sasuke Uchiha standing right behind me.

"Uh, um and you shouldn't randomly start talking to people!"

I stuttered as my face quickly turn red, bright Ruby red.

"If you didn't want to talk to me you could have walked away or just simply ignored me,"

He said with a rather devious look, Ok well he kinda had a point there i'll give him that.

"W-well I'm not the one um..."

And that was it i was at a complete loss of words and with that he walk passed, only leaving my heart pounding.

------
Sasuke P.O.V (In the classroom)
------

"So Mr playboy who's this weeks target"
My friend Kai said as he sat on my desk.

"Naruto Uzamaki class 1-F"
I replied and he laughed.

"The dumb ones... mh easier to bed"
He said with a sly smirk.

Naruto is just a toy for this week... and i know he can't stay away.

End of,

Volume One:
Chapter Two: