Chapter 3: Too Deep

Volume One:

Chapter Three.
---------------------&-----------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

"Hey Naruto wanna come eat lunch with us in the cafeteria." Kiba yelled excitedly as always, lunch was his favorite time of the day but hey its mine too

"Nah I'm good, I gonna go and chill on the roof top maybe some other time kay"
I said as I waved.

"He's going to go and get him self some of the Uchiha for lunch" Sasori whispered to kiba loudly.

"Sasori go f yourself!" I turned around and screamed at him, blushing madly.

"I wouldn't mind being eaten by you as long as we played a bit first" a husky voice came from behind.

"Hey fuck off Uchiha this fine piece of meat is all mine" Sasori said with a playful smirk as he smacked my ass.

"Aww you know that hurts..!" I said before blushing.

"Really what a shame I thought I could hit you up?" Deidara {one of Sasuke's friends} said as he eyed Sasori up and down.

"Yeah Naruto kiba hungry and he looks like he's going to eat some one so see you in maths plus I kinda don't wanna get hit on"
Sasori said as he grabbed kiba's hand and ran down the hall way.

"What is he your boyfriend?" Sasuke said looking kinda pissed.

"N-no... he's just a friend it was a joke." I said quietly looking at the ground.

"Good" Deidara said with a relieved sigh.

"Yeah good, Looks like your all mine now" Sasuke said as he pulled me towards him.

"I have to go I need to study for at test" I mumbled shyly as I yanked my self out of his grip.

OK I kinda didn't lie I do have a test but I wasn't going to study, but being around Sasuke made me lose my cool.

"I could also just help you study after school and maybe more... But you have to have lunch with me" Sasuke whispered hotly in my ear as he pulled me back.

"Sasu student council has a meeting and you 5 minutes late its a bab reputation for the president" a small cute looking boy with pitch black hair said.

"Yeah Sai I'm coming, I guess I'll see you at 3:30 in the library" he said before kissing my cheek.

"Bye hot stuff!" Kai said giving me a cheeky wink.

-----------------&--------------

Kai's P.O.V

"He's mine back off!" Sasuke said in a father threatening tone.

"I don't want him so calm down, Sai is the only one I want, but seem like he's fallen for you" I said calmly patting his back.

"Whatever I don't care as long as you know Naruto is off limits..." He mumbled.

"Hey reject Sai nicely, I don't wanna see him hurt to bad"
I said as we stopped at the student council room door.

"Sure..." He said with a slightly amused laugh before entering the room, and I followed

Uchiha you've never been this possessive, I see right through you...

You've gotten yourself in way too deep, I'd even say your in love...

------------------&-------------------

End of...

Volume One:

Chapter Three.

------------------&-------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update but I lacked inspiration so it was hard for me to update without liking what I wrote , but as you can see I really enjoyed writing this and adding more characters and plot twists to spice up the story.

All the chapter will in a way be linked and it should ended up back to where Naruto was pregnant and about to tell Sasuke.

As there will be more chapter then before because of all the characters I added.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I will try to update tomorrow.