I wish

Sometimes, I wish I knew if he was going to be OK. Even if it was just a glimpse into his future, I just like to know,
Akiteru thought.

The next day Akiteru boarded a train. He sat down on the seats as the train pulled out of the station. As a train went down the line, the inside began to change. The view in the outside began to change, too. Then the train suddenly stopped.

He saw several people get on the train but all of them were blurry. Like in an out of focus camera. Except for one person, he was tall, wore glasses, and had long blonde hair. He recognized him as his brother, though he had filled out and grown.

He was very well-built, and very fit. He sat directly in front of him, just mimicking him. He noticed that he seemed relatively happy, as much as he would show anyway.

He noticed the outside became more like a city, Sendai maybe. Akiteru watched his younger brother intently. Tsukishima was looking at his phone and texting someone, he giggled when he got a response. 

Just as quickly as this scene started, it ended. The people faded and Kei stood, grabbed his bag, and got off the train. Akiteru smiled, his brother seemed happy with his life and that was enough for him.