Rollercoasters

Yachi was with Kiyoko as they got onto the ride. Candamondium at Hershey Park. They both sat in the front row, putting their stuff in the cubby.

They buckled in then pulled down the bar.

"I'm afraid of falling out, I'm so tiny." -Yachi

"Don't worry. Here." -Kiyoko

Kiyoko pressed down on the lap bar and it clicked on last time. Yachi never felt more secure in a seat on a coaster. They went on the ride and had fun. They decided to go again.

This time, there was a lantern bug on the front of the ride. As they climbed in, Yachi leaned forward. When she looked back she saw a lantern hug behind her.

"Kiyoko! Kiyoko!"

Kiyoko looked confused at Yachi then saw the bug and flicked it away. As Yachi leaned back again, they reached the top.

Once they got off the ride, Yachi was shaking more than the first time.

"That was the scariest thing ever!" -Yachi

Kiyoko and she laughed.

They went to the next ride, Sky Rush. It was rougher but still just as fun. They sat in the second row and held on. Kiyoko sat on the edge.

They rode more rides.

They got to the drop ride and saw that the two shorter ones were closed.

"Let's go. I'm gonna do it. I need to be sure I hate these rides." -Yachi

"Alright." -Kiyoko

They rode the ride and turns out Yachi didn't really like these types of rides.

It was the end of the day. They decided to ride Sky Rush in the back.

They got to the point and fell. It felt so much faster in the back and it was rougher than before.

When they got off they laughed at how different it was.

"I didn't expect it to be that different!" -Kiyoko

"Oh my god! That was so fast!" -Yachi

They headed home after roughly 5 hours at the park.

All these stories are real and I did experience them because THEY ALL HAPPENED TO EM IN ONE DAY. I am Yachi.

We went to Hershey Park for my sister's birthday and took a family friend, Ben, who had never been on a rollercoaster. Ben is Kiyoko and my sister was there.

It was very fun.

10/27/21