Protecting your beefy man child husband

Bokuto came home from practice and fell onto their bed, landing next to Akaashi. Akaashi, sensing Bokuto's distress, set down his book and patted his lap, signaling for Bokuto to put his head there.

Bokuto moved, threw his clothes onto the ground, laid on Akaashi's lap. Akaashi began to rub Bokuto's hair as the acting calmed down.

"Something wrong, Kou?"

Bokuto dug his head further into Akaadhi's lap and wrapped dis m his arms around the others waist before he sighed.

"There is this new team manager and she keeps flirting with me."

Akaashi hummed.

"She is new, maybe she doesn't know?"

Bokuto moved his head to respond no.

"She started a few weeks ago. I've told her every day that I'm taken."

"You've been holding onto this for two weeks?"

He was angry. Not at bokuto, but at himself for not noticing.

Bokuto sat up and poured, fiddling with his fingers like a child who got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar.

"I kiss your face that deadline and then she won't bother you."

Akaashi sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to her tomorrow before we leave practice. I know you dislike confrontation."

Bokuto nodded happily and laid down, pulling Akaashi into his chest.

The statement that Bokuto disliked confrontation was mostly true. When it came to himself, he hated hurting people's feelings. However, if one of his friends or Akaashi was being hurt or harassed, Bokuto was the first one to protect and defend them. Even if that meant beating someone up.

Akaashi smiled to himself at the thought of what he could do to this new manager.

The next day Akaashi decided to do something simple that wouldn't make Bokuto malfunction. So, with the confidence of a man with nothing to lose, he walked into the building with a bento in hand. 

The new manager greeted him at the door and showed him to the gym. They chatted pleasantly and even though Akaashi was here to get her off Bokuto's back, he did hope to be acquaintances after.  

They arrived at the gym and Bokuto immediately noticed him. Atsumu, Sakusa, and Hinata came up to him with Bokuto to greet him. The others also greeted him with smiles and waves. 

"What are you doing here, Keiji?" -Bokuto 

Akaashi smiled and lifted up the bento, "delivering this."

Bokuto gasped and hugged Akaashi and kissed his cheek. Akaashi glanced at the manager and noticed her looking shocked. 

"Thank you!"

Akaashi smiled, "of course."

Bokuto let go and took the bento. They talked for a few minutes then he left. 

When Bokuto came home the next day, he didn't have any more issues with the manager.