Kitchen Nightmares

A/N: Tsukishima is a chef sort of. The back story is that Tsukishima works at a restaurant that used to have a whole section for cakes and stuff. The owner died, people took over, got rid of that, and made him work as a chef.

Gordon Ramsey comes and basically talks to him. He's a sous chef now.

"Tsukishima, why aren't you cooking more food like this,? It's not out of the water but still, it's better than what you have."

"Gordon sure, I don't even know why I'm here anymore. And I put in my two weeks of it a while ago, maybe about six days ago, and want to get out of here. I have repeatedly told them several times that I am not a chef. I am not being trained as a chef I am training as a Patissier to make cakes which I used to do in this restaurant. They fired the sous chef, got rid of the baking area which I used to do, then forced me to be the new sous chef. I couldn't afford another one."

Gordon looked at the owners. He had a look of bewilderment on his face.

"What? why are you making him cook this food? He wasn't trained to do that. Rather he isn't training to do that."

"He is still a chef it shouldn't matter." -Owner

"Shouldn't matter? are you joking. Two completely different areas of training. He can make you a wedding cake, but if you ask for a burger don't expect to be blown out of the water. You would've been better off getting rid of the kitchen and keeping him on in the beginning if you wanted to succeed."

"He doesn't care! He still makes the food!" -Owner

"Because I care! Just not about what you think! When I came here two years ago, I was beginning Patissier schooling, the original owner of it gave me a spot to learn, and a place to stay. While I was here I got acquainted with the staff. The only reason I have not left is that a, I am still getting free boarding, B, I do not have the heart to let these people down on their own. I would've left a long time ago, but they need someone to stick up to you cause I'm the only one who you can hear with your head so far up your ass!"

Gordon laughed and clapped his hands.

"Even he knows it!"

A/N: I can't think of anything to add so this is it. 

I actually met Gordon Ramsey once. The nicest guy ever. My mom talked to him and his wife for 20 minutes.

11/01/21