Cheating

A/N: an Oc cheated

Jen walked into Tsukishima's classroom. She knocked on the door and saw Tsukishima teaching a class of middle schoolers.

She wa s told to drop his things off here and to give them to Tsukishima in person.

"Tsukishima? I'm here to drop your things off."

Tsukishima slowly turned to face her. He looked at her like she was mad.

"Guve it to me later, in my office."

Tsukishima turned away to his desk.

"I need to leave quickly. Please take them."

Jen expected Tsukishima to take his things, but she didn't expect him to yell at her.

"I said later! Just get the fck out! Out! I really don't want to do this right now obviously! Do you have any human decency?! Or common fcking sense! Get out!"

The class went silent. Tsukishima was panting and his eyes were tearing up. Jen stepped back and quietly apologized as she left for his office.

Tsukishima straightened himself as he breathed, quickly exiting the classroom. A new teacher replaced him for the rest of the day.

When he returned to class the next day, he didn't say a word about what happened. Deciding to ignore it.

At the end of the day, a student raised their hand to which Tsukishima called on them.

"Sensei, what happened yesterday?"

Tsukishima froze and slowly looked up.

"My ex had a friend drop my things off. I didn't expect them to come here. I apologize for how I took care of it-"

"You yelled at her."

"-and I did send her an apology. I shouldn't have reacted that way but when your s/o of three fcking year cheats on you with some whore you really aren't in the mood to deal with other people!"

Tsukishima's voice slowly grew louder as he got more worked up. He took a moment to calm down.

"Sorry."

The next day continued much the same, Tsukishima ignoring the problem and teaching as usual.

At the end of class a different student rose up out of her seat.

"Tsukishima-sensei? We wanted to give you this."

The student walked up and handed him a letter. Tsukishina delicately opened the letter with his fingers. He slowly took it out and leaned against his desk.

He slowly read the note. It was from all his students, written in support of him. Mostly concerns about his mental health and how wrongly he was treated. (Also the mention of letting out stress either by talking it out with a pro or one night stand. (Tsukishima scoffed at the mention.))

At the bottom of the letter, each student sighed their name in a different colored ink.

It made Tsukishima tear up, sniffling as he wiped his eyes. He set the letter down and pressed the heel of his hands in his eyes, pushing up his glasses.

His breathe hitched when he felt the young girl's arms wrap around him. Though she was definitely hesitant in doing so. Tsukishima gently wrapped his hands around the girl's upper back.

She gasped a little when he held her tightly.

Withing a moment, the rest of the class was hugging Tsukishima. Some even climbed over his desk, to which Tsuksihima told them to be careful.

They all laughed and smiled. After the bell rang, the students were reluctant to leave. With a little force, they all headed out. Tsukishima followed close behind.

He stopped at the gate when he saw his ex waiting for him.

The class eyed him as Tsukishima dropped his things, ran full speed, then broke his nose.

The next day, they came in and saw their letter pinned next to the picture of them on the wall.

——

A month or so later, it was being a parent to school. Most of the parents wore suits or more casual dress. Though, one parent wore a dirty jumpsuit and was covered in grease. There were also several ear piercings, a tattoo that peaked out his elbows from his rolled up sleeves and his neck. The atrocious hair style didn't help.

Must be a mechanic or something.

"Kuroo Ayana, your parent."

Ayana stood and went to introduce him. She smirked and held a hand out to present him.

Now that they stood side by side, he couldn't see the resemblance, physically. She didn't take after Tetsurou at all, brown hair and dark eyes with a more slender chin. Compared to Tetsurou's black hair and golden eyes, and more strong jawline.

"This is my dad, Kuroo Tetsurou. He's 28, (that's two years older than Tsukishima), a mechanic, incredibly gay and single! His type is tall, beautiful, well-built, and sarcastic/snarky."

Kuroo was trying to shush her as she basically described Tsukishima, who was blushing profusely. The rest of the class was giggling, the parents were covering their mouths.

At the end of class, the parents stayed behind for a parent-teacher conference.

Kuroo was the last one before he could lock up and go home. Kuroo sat on the opposite side of the desk and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry about Ayana. She's been trying to set me up with someone, something about being pathetically lonely and that I need other friends besides her."

Tsukishima raised a brow, "has it worked?"

Kuroo laughed, "yeah! I flirted with a guy and now we are friends, plus his husband."

Tsukishima laughed.

"If you don't mind me asking, how is Ayana related to you?"

Kuroo sighed.

"She's my neice technically, but my brother and sister in law passed when she was just born. My parents and grandparents were too old or busy to really take care of her, so I did. I graduated high school, went to college for four years, then opened a shop, her with me the whole time."

Tsukishima hummed and leaned forward.

"Kuroo, I would like to keep this between us, but, go out with me."

Kuroo blushed and nodded.

"We never tell Anaya." -Kuroo

1/1/22