Chapter 1

I do not own  Bungou Stray Dogs!! Just the plot of this story!!

Chuuya's POV

The rain was coming down hard outside as Chuuya stood outside the hospital. The doors had been shuttered four years ago when an earthquake had severely damaged the building. As expected for a building that had sat abandoned for so long in a place as densely populated as Yokohama, the building had seen its fair share of vandalism and decay. Windows had been broken and nature was reclaiming what had always been theirs. The plywood boards that had been secured over one of the front entrance doors had been unable to stop the homeless seeking shelter and the bored, angsty teens looking for entertainment. It was an unremarkable relic of bygone days where a team of his subordinates had come up missing the previous night while investigating the rumors that at least one special ability user was using the place to harvest organs from local homeless and runaways.

"Let's see what you're hiding..." Chuuya asked as he walked to the front entrance and entered. Nothing looked out of the ordinary in the old main lobby. Just a dilapidated room with the floor above caving in. Exposed wiring and broken light fixtures dangled down everywhere and decaying old pamphlets littered the floor.

Further into the building, however, things became more interesting. He was standing at the basement entrance looking down the dark stairway with his flashlight when the beam of light illuminated blood splatter and bullet holes in the walls. Touching one of the closest patches of blood on the wall with a gloved finger, Chuuya discovered that it was just starting to dry. A noise further inside the basement caught his attention and Chuuya swung his flashlight quickly in that direction, just in time to see someone move out of sight.

"Oi! Hold it right there!" He yelled, giving chase. Whoever it was was quick and he found himself now lost in a maze of corridors. Being lost was the least of his problems. He wanted to find his subordinates and he wanted an explanation. "Hiding won't do you any good. If you don't come out I'll just bring this entire section of the hospital down." Chuuya called out as he peered into what looked like an old storage room. Something moved in the corner, and as he lifted the flashlight he found himself looking at the weretiger that had been the source of so much trouble for the Port Mafia. The chances of someone from the uptight goody-goody ADA being involved seemed highly unlikely. He lowered his flashlight so it wasn't shining directly in the other's eyes any longer, though he was extremely suspicious. "Jinko. What are you doing here?"

Atsushi's POV

It was just another day for Atsushi as he walked into the Agency with a cup of tea in his hands as it was cold due to it raining. He quietly sipped the tea as he took in the sight of his mentor being strangled by Kunikida again. Choosing to ignore them both he headed on to his desk. His desk was located right by one of the Agency's windows as Atsushi loved to be in the sun. The reasoning was most likely due to his time being cold and locked up in the orphanage. He had sat down with a sigh as he saw the amount of paperwork he had to do. Dazai probably added his paperwork to his as his mentor hated doing his work. He got to work on wearing the paper down to a reasonable size. As he was working he could hear the others discussing different missions. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see his mentor slipping away which caused him to roll his eyes.

Atsushi was interrupted by the blonde-haired detective, he had only made his way through half of the paperwork. Groaning in his head as it would seem that it was going to be another long day/night. He looked up at Kunikida to see a tan file folder in his face. "Oi Brat. Since I can't find Dazai, you need to take his mission. It is of utmost importance. There have been multiple disappearances lately. We have gotten an anonymous call stating that they saw the victims being taken into an abandoned hospital." Atsushi took the file just to open it and skim through it. "Yes, Kunikida-san. I will try to get as much information as I can." He stood up grabbing his bag and cup of tea that seemed to be refilled without him realizing it.

Once he had gotten to the abandoned hospital he felt a shiver run down his spine as the place gave off a bad vibe. He had to cover his sensitive nose at the smells that permeated from the location. He quietly walked into the hospital hearing drips of water hit the broken trashed ground. He continued exploring until he felt something creep upon him. He quickly moved to the side as he felt a knife pierce his side. He grunted as he turned around to see someone there but he could feel his mind grow hazy and realized that the knife was laced with something. He had to get out so his tiger could heal him. Without looking back he ran through the hospital getting lost trying to find the way out. His mind became a jumbled mess as he couldn't think straight. He saw a flash of light when he ran through the basement. Fearing it was the enemy he ran back through the halls. He had to hide. He ran into a corner to try hiding while holding a hand on his side.

He quickly pulled the knife out, biting his lips trying to be quiet. He gripped the knife and looked up when he heard footsteps. A light shone in his eyes as he leaned against the wall. Squinting his eyes he tried to figure out who was there. The light was lowered to reveal the Port Mafia executive Chuuya Nakahara. His mind was still hazy as he could tell the other male asked him a question but he couldn't hear it. His wound wasn't healing trying not to let the other see he was injured as that would mean weakness. One where he might have to fight in this condition.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am back! I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post something new. I have been busy with my two jobs and conventions. I am also trying to get more cosplay content out. Check me out on Instagram @fox_dragon_cosplay if you would like to see my BSD cosplays. Anyway, I am going to try to get back into the groove of writing fanfics because I miss it. I am still working on There Were Three sequel so be on the lookout for that. ^^