chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*outfit inspiration*

          Presley decided to come early with Mia and Dom to the shop. She was up front stocking the shelves, Mia was behind the counter (Mia loved Presley and always thought that Dom and Presley made the cutest couple, they were close ever since Mia was 7 and Presley was 9),and Dom was in the back office (Dom and Presley had been dating ever since Presley was 16 and Dom was 18. Dom had always been overprotective of Presley and would do anything for her).

         As soon as Presley heard Brian drive up she turned around and gave Mia look knowing there was something going on between the two. "Look M, lover boy is here to see you again". Mia just rolled her eyes and gave her a look, Presley just smirked in response.

         " Tuna on white, no crust, right?" Mia said with a smile.

"I don't know how is it?" Brian said with a smirk.

Presley just rolled her eyes and stepped forward, " Every day for the past three weeks, you've come here asking how the tuna is. Now it was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what? It hasn't changed." Mia just smirked at Presley response as Brian smiled at her.

"I'll have the tuna" he said turning towards Mia.

"No crust" Mia responded.

"No crust" he replied with a small smile on his face.

          As Mia turned away to make the sandwich, Dom stood getting a drink as he turned around he locked eyes with Brian and just walked to sit back down. Presley just watched the encounter and turned away with the roll of her eyes.

           As soon as Presley heard the team pull up she went out and stood by Letty.

(Letty and Pres had been inseparable ever since they met at 10 years old. They are best friends and are almost complete opposites, Letty doesn't care what people think about her and just says what she is thinking while Pres is one to care what people think and will do all she can to be kind to them.)