chapter 12

Presley and Letty were able to track Dom down in the Domincian Republic

Presley and Letty were able to track Dom down in the Domincian Republic. They get out of the car and walk into a bar where Han let Presley know where Dom is. Presley sees Dom sitting with his arms around two girls causing Presley to roll her eyes. "Hey, I'm right here you know."

Dom looks up at Presley, shocked. "It ain't hard to track you down. All I have to do is follow the odor of skanks."

Dom looks around, "Where's your partner in crime."

"In the back."

Dom laughs shaking his head, "You know, life has a way of changing plans."

"You hear this one?," Presley asks in Spanish before shaking her head. "Change of plans. Where do we sleep?" Dom stands up at Presley glares at the girls causing them to walk away making Dom laugh.

"That's right, all the way from Mexico baby," Presley tells him before he kisses her. "I don't want their saliva." Presley wipes her mouth.

The next day Dom and Presley spend the day together, Presley has her feet in Dom's lap as he drives with one hand on her leg the other on the wheel. Pres, grabs the hand on her leg, kissing it.

"What's going on? I know your not training these boys for nothing," Presley says causing Dom to look at her. "Have me and Letty arrived just in time for an adventure," Presley says dramatically making them laugh.

"Pres, you and Letty always arrive for an adventure."

Presley laughs, "Hell yeah we do. Come on what is it?" Presley asks. Dom pulls her in for a kiss before she climbs onto his lap. "I'll block you. You can't see. Oh my god, we're gonna crash. What's going to happen?" Presley moves around blocking the road. Dom pulls her to him so he can see around her, "I missed you so much." 

Dom takes them to a hidden beach, "This place is crazy. Rain one minute, clouds one minute, and sunlight the next."  Presley hops on Doms back as they walk around a cave. They take the kayak out in the water. Presley tries to crawl towards Dom but ends up flipping the kayak over. They get back on the kayak, Dom lays down before Presley successfully crawls over to him, "How could you be 3,000 miles away from this."

"I can't."

They continue laying on the kayak, "Marry me."

"What," Presley says looking at him.

"Let's do it, we've known each other for years and we love each other."

Presley smiles, "Of course, I will marry you Dominic Toretto."

Dom finds a small church while Presley gets a wedding dress. Presley walks into the church, as soon as Dom sees Presley he smiles. "Do we have the rings," the priest asks causing them to look at each other.

Dom takes his cross necklace off, "Will this do." They both share a look as the priest continues on before they share their vows. "We have eternity at this moment." Making Presley smile up at him.