chapter 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit inspiration for chapter. Hope you like it :)

 The next day Presley gets up early along with the team and drives down to race wars.

"How's it going, man?" Presley asks the guy at the gate.

"Welcome to Race Wars", the guy says to Presley as a guy puts a number on her car.

" Great. Thanks a lot", Pres says before driving off.

Once they get there they set up their camp. Presley watched Brian carefully the whole time. As soon as they are done setting up she gets in line to race.

"Baby. Hey Baby. You should watch from the side. I wouldn't want to get exhaust on that pretty face", a guy says once there are only two more cars in front of them.

She turns and looks at him, "Underestimating me, a mistake many have made", she says with a smirk.

"Please, there is no way in hell a girl could beat me", the guy says confidently.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm less of a racer than you are. Hell I am 10x better than any boy like your self. So why don't you put your money where your mouth is", Presley says.

The guy looks at her, "I'll race you for that sweet little ass", making Pres roll her eyes.

" You want ass, why don't you hit Hollywood Boulevard? You want an adrenaline rush, it'll be two large. Right here. Right now. What's gonna be", she asks before showing her money.

The guy shows her his money, "You got it".

As they pull up to the starting line the guy starts making kissy faces, causing Presley to roll her eyes and push her glasses up. Once they take off they are side by side before she hits her NOS, "See ya", she says as they cross the finish line.

Pres gets out of the car and collects her money, she parks her car with the team, and gets out to show the money to Dom. He hugs her and then gives her a kiss, "Of course you did, you learned from the best", Dom says with a hint of cockiness.