chapter 2

-------------------------------------------------------------           It was race night tonight and the team were getting ready at the Torettos

           It was race night tonight and the team were getting ready at the Torettos. " Owww chica, looking great" Letty says as Presley walks out of the bathroom.

 " Owww chica, looking great" Letty says as Presley walks out of the bathroom

her outfit. hope you like it

Presley laughs and does a little twirl, she had never liked showing her body in public like all the other racer chasers but she still had great style.

"Seriously Pres your jeans are to die for" Mia says.

"Guys look at you, you both look wonderful" Presley says.

"What are you most excited for at the race?" Letty asks.

Presley looks at Mia "Do you think lover boy will be there Mia?" Presley asks making Mia shrug and blush in reply.

"Ooooo Mia has got the hots for Brian" Letty says laughing along with Presley which causes Mia to take the pillow and throw it at them.

"What about you Pres are you excited, you have always loved the races. Presley just shrugs," I don't know I love racing and seeing Dom race but I hate seeing Dom with the racer chasers. He doesn't see anything wrong with just talking and all the girls there think he is some god and it gets old".

Presley has always hated that, when she was around 17 and she saw Dom talking with a racer chaser it, made her self conscious as if she wasn't good enough. It got so bad that she wasn't eating because she felt as if she needed to loose weight to be good enough. She had lost a lot of weight and it got really bad, only the team knows about it.

"Well if Dom talks to any chaser tonight I won't hesitate to kick their ass" Letty says.

" You're to good for my brother Pres..Besides there is nothing to worry about, Dom has always loved you sometimes he can just be really stupid." Mia says making the rest of us laugh.