chapter 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 They make it back to the house and are inside Presley in Letty's room as she's packing. "Promise me we'll see each other again," Presley says as tears form in her eyes.

"Nothing could keep me away chica," Letty says.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Presley says as tears come down from her eyes.

Letty looks at her, "Me too, Pres. But I'll come back okay, I just need to get away to let everything cool down. Okay?". Presley just nods, as Letty gives her a hug. "You're my best friend Pres, ride or die,".

"Ride or Die," Presley says back to her as she walks out of the room.

Presley goes and finds Leon waiting by the door and sees the bag in his hand. "I can't believe you're leaving," Presley says looking at Leon.

"Neither can I little P," he says.

She rolls her eyes, "You know I've always hated that nickname ever since you gave it to me," she says looking at him with tears.

"I know. I hate saying goodbye, you're like the sister I never had. You never left me, and I will miss you so much," he says.

She looks at him with tears in her eyes, "I hate saying goodbye to my brother. Will we see each other again?" she asks him.

"I don't know, right now I need to be under the radar but I will try to talk to you again Presley no matter what we're family," he says, giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She watches Letty and Leon leave the house and go into the garage where Dom is.

She walks up behind him, "I hate this, I hate that our family is being pulled apart," Presley says looking at him.

He turns around from the charger, "Me too Pres, me too. I need to go find Jesse before it's too late," he says walking out of the garage with a gun.

She takes a breath before hearing Brian, "Dom, put the gun down now!", causing Presley to run out by them.

"I'm not running," Dom yells back.

"Where's Leon and Letty?" Brian asks.

"They're long gone," Presley says looking at Brian.

"Then it's over. I didn't call the police, but don't push me! Put the gun down. I swear to God!" Brian yells as they move closer to each other.

Dom looks at him in betrayal, " You are the cop! You're a cop! Brian, I got to find Jesse before they do. I'm all the kids got". Mia walks out of the house and sees what's going on.

"I'll call in the plates. PD will pick him up way before Johnny even gets near him," Brian says.

Dom cocks his gun, "Move your car".

"Dom, stop it! It's over. Please," Mia yells from the porch.

Dom turns to her, "Mia, stay out of it!".

They see Jesse's car come and pull up, " I don't know! I panicked! I'm sorry. I'm scared. I don't know what I'm doing! Will you please help me?". As Jesse stops talking they turn their heads to the sound of Johnny Tran. As soon as Train comes up to the house he starts shooting at them causing Dom to push Presley down, Brian to hide behind the car, and Mia ducks down on the porch. Dom crawls across the yard towards Jesse who just stands there.

"Dom! Jesse!" Mia yells.

Presley runs over to Jesse and falls to the ground and takes his body in her arms. "No, no, no. Come on, Jesse you can't leave me. Come on, come on", she keeps repeating while tears are spilling out of her eyes.

Dom looks at the sight with tears clouding his eyes and turns around to his car.

" No, Dom, no!" she yells causing Presley to look up but too tired to say anything.

Dom gets in his car and takes off, causing Brian to do the same thing. Brian hits his NOS to make sure he catches up to them, trying to shoot at them but is missing. Lance comes up behind Brian on his motorcycle. Dom comes out of nowhere and slams into Lance, sending him flying down a hill. Tran starts shooting  at Brian before Brian comes to a stop and shoots Tran. Brian runs over to see if he's still alive before Dom shows up.

"Call 911. You call 911!" Brian yells at a guy nearby before chasing after Dom.

"I used to drag here back in high school. That railroad crossing up there is exactly a quarter-mile away from here. On green, I'm going for it," Dom says before they rev their engines. As soon as the light turns green Dom does a wheelie. Dom quickly gets in front of Brian, they both see a train causing them to look at each other and not stop. They both jump the track, nearly getting hit by the train. They look at each other before a semi-truck runs into Dom causing the car to flip.

"Dom," Brian yells running over to the car and finds Dom breathing heavily.

"That's not what I had in mind," Dom says before he gets out of the car with his shoulder hurt. Dom leans against the car in defeat as they listen to the police sirens getting closer. Brian pulls his keys out of his pocket and hands them to Dom. "You know what you're doing," Dom asks, taking the keys from him.

" I owe you a 10- second car," Brian says before Dom nods and gets in the car. Brain watches him drive off.

Later that night Presley is laying down in her bed and gets a call from Dom. "Where the hell are you?" she asks him.

Dom sighs, "I'm gone Pres".

"What do you mean you're gone," she asks.

"It means I'm not coming back," he says.

"No," she says, shaking her head even though she knows he can't see her.

"I love you Pres but the cops are after me. I can't be around," he says.

"No. You can't leave because I don't have anyone left. Please don't leave me Dominic Toretto. I love you just don't leave me," she says into the phone with tears causing Dom to have tears running down his face and hangs up.

Presley leans against the wall and slides down with tears on her face pulling her knees up to her chest, knowing that her family is broken. 

I tried to make another collage

I tried to make another collage. Hope you like it :)

I' m  done with the first part hope you enjoyed!

Are you going to want Presley in 2 fast 2 furious