Chapter 1 | First day of School

"God, why am I here again?" You say to yourself, walking into your new school. You give the students a rude look as they lay their eyes on you. You're a woman that gives no fucks, plus you're in a bad mood so, woohoo... You just transferred from your hometown state (your choice), so you have no friends. Cant imagine someone so pretty but yet so cocky coming to school as a new student with no friends right? You make your way to your first period as your long, black, wolf cut-like hair brushes side to side on your back.

Teacher: "Oh good morning, y/n!"
You just smile at the teacher while you make your way to an empty desk.
T: "Students, this is our new student, Y/n."
Your classmates just turn their heads to you, some wave or whisper hello.

Twenty minutes go by and you're spacing off not listening to a word your algebra teacher is saying.
T: "So go ahead and team up as groups of three's, I better not see anyone alone. Remember! The project is due by next class."

You feel a double tap on your shoulder right as you stand up,
"Oh, huh?" You turn around
?: Hey~, want to be partners with my friend and I?"
You look over at her brunette friend,
"Yeah, sure.."
?: "My name is Tatum by the way, and she's Sidney." She says as you three walk your way to an empty table.
You guys sit down and lie down the poster board you need to work on.
"Well, Im y/n. Im from (your state of choice)." You start to get comfortable.
You look over at Sidney as Tatum rumbles her mouth about how bad this school is. She looks worried, or just unsettled."
T: "Hey! Sid? You okay?"
S: "Y-yeah. I'm just trying to think of something"
Y: "Hm?"
Sidney sighs, you know there's some sort of bad news.
S: "So apparently, a student died last night, you probably haven't heard of it yet." As she looks at you. "Her name was Casey, I only talked to her for a little bit but it's kind of disturbing.."
T: "Shut up bitch" she smacks her gum. "She probably died because her large ass football player boyfriend. That man is so huge and hot." She rolls her eyes.
Y: "I wouldn't think too much of it Sidney, everyone dies though right? You giggle a bit.
S: "No, y/n. Her boyfriend died too. They were probably targeted!"

Teacher: "Ladies, please talk school related and get started on your project. Now."

For the rest of the period you guys don't even work on the project, you have talk and laugh the whole time. Surprisingly, school hasn't been bad so far, and You've already made two new friends.