Chapter 4 | Toxic

The whole week goes by, it's now Thursday. The party is tomorrow, you're pretty excited since over the week you've been getting closer to Billy, Stu, Sid and Tatum. But apparently some more students have been getting "killed". The news reporters have been at the school each morning talking about how another student was found dead in their houses. Sidney is talking nonsense, saying that she's been seeing some sort of thing called ghostface? Basically a tall black figure with a white mask and "big ass eyes". That's what Sidney said at least.

You hear foot steps speed walking up to you from behind.
B: "Hey y/n, you comin' to the party?"
Just seeing him makes you smile.
Y: "Since you're going, I'll go." You've finally gotten the balls to flirt with Billy, but he still doesn't know about my boyfriend...
B: "Don't get flirty with me now, I have a girlfriend and you know this." He grabs my wrist and smirks. THAT smirk. It kills me, I love it.
Y: "C'mon~, she talks about you all the time, of course I know. What is she gonna do about it, cry??" You make a sad facial expression and throw up your hands.
Billy scoffs and looks the other way.
Y: "Besides, she's been crying for the past two days because of some ghostface killer that she's been seeing."
B: "Yeah, she's my girlfriend but it sounds to extreme and..."
Y: "And fake. I know."

Billy changes the subject.
B: "Well, I'm kind of hungry-"
We hear running coming up to us.
S: "Hey losers!" Stu says loudly, sticking out his tongue.
T: "Who's excited for tomorrow's party?!" She throws up her arms and tugs on Stu's arm.
Us four blabble about the party, until Sidney walks up to us stomping her feet.
S: "Hi guys.." she says quietly.
B: "Baby, you feeling better?" He caresses her cheek.
S: "You could say so." She sighs.
Stu: "Mood killer!" He whispers to Tatum, but we call all hear him.

B: "C'mon man Stu! She's been going through a lot, and what have you done these past week huh? Sitting on your ass all week acting a fool!"
St: "God, okay then." Stu and Tatum walks over to her house, not even a goodbye.

Great, now I'm third wheeling with a guy that I flirt with behind his own girlfriends back that HAPPENED to be my first friend. Why do I have to be so toxic.