Chapter 6 | Aftermath

As they run out you hear the door slam. You're still on the floor, out of breath, and it's hard to breathe after they punched you in the stomach. It all hurts. You start to tear up, you're finally at your breaking point. Sid was right, this is exactly what you get for not believing her, karma. You just almost got killed and they failed to take your life away, what the hell. You get up, limping around the house locking each window and door, just to make sure they don't come back.

The next day...
It's Friday, the day of the party. You're at lunch, and you sit next to Tatum and Billy.

Y: "Guys, the killer is real, the ghostface, it tried to kill me."
T: "What? Are you serious?!" She says in shock.
Y: "Yes, and I have proof but please, don't let the word spread."
They both nod.
You lift up your shirt and they see a large bruise on your stomach.
B: "They did that to you?" He looks shocked
You nod.
T: " OH MY GOD!" It's like the whole Cafeteria can hear her.
You put down your shirt.
Y: "I think I'm going to skip this party guys."
B: "N-no, please come with. You're fine, right?" He gets closer and puts his arm on your back. Why does he want me to go so bad now?
T: "Billy, don't beg like a dog. Y/n, I think it's a good idea to stay home." She gives a worried face.
Y: "I'll think about it."

School just ended. All five of you guys meet up by a tree you usually meet up by. Stu brings a friend named Randy, you've seen him around school.
St: "So, you saw the killer? Or was it just your dad?" He laughs it off.
You laugh it off too, but you're about to lose your shit with anybody that gets you mad, and go psycho.
R: "Wasnt funny, Stu." He rolls his eyes at him.

Sidney gets to my left,
Si: "You'll be okay, alright?"
You nod, with a little bit of pain, anger and annoyance.
B: "Have you made up your mind, y/n?"
You think...
Y: "Sure, I'll go." Everyone cheers. For some reason you feel closer with Sidney now, and you feel bad for having a thing for Billy. She deserves the world, she's so nice.

After walking back to our houses one by one, you open your front door. You see somebody you never expected, your eyes widen...
You never expected this.