Chapter 5 | Shouldve Listened

You say your goodbyes to Sid and Billy as you walk over to your house. You walk inside, and you see your dad. He's drinking, on the couch. You look to the coffee table and see cocaine. You throw your bag on the floor and go upstairs, without even saying hi. You're so done with him, pretending everything is okay when it's not.

You read your assigned book for your English homework for around 30 minutes. You hear your father yell from downstairs.

Father: "GOODBYE WE ARE HEADING OUT."
Yeah, to the bar. They'll be gone for the next 3-4 hours.

You continue reading until you get a call.
*ring ring*
You pick it up.
Y: "Hello?"
?: "Hello, y/n" in a raspy voice.
Y: "Who is this?"
?: "Oh, nobody. It doesn't matter. What matters is that it inside your house.."
You pause while the thought runs in your head.
Y: "What..?"
?: "Oh, y/n... I said I'm in your house."
Y: "Who the fuck are you." Your voice lowers of fright.
?: "I'm the killer that's been killing students." You can tell they are smiling.

You hang up immediately. You aren't falling for those tricks. How do they know my name?!

The phone rings. Again. You pick it up furiously.
Y: "DONT CALL ME ME. I HAVE A GUN AND A SCARY DAD. ILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS YOU IDIOT!"
It's a pause of silence.
Then you hear a knock on your door, you slowly walk to your door and creak it open. You see a tall black cloak. You slam the door and as you try to lock it, the ghostface pushes the door open.
You scream!
They push you and grab you by the arms as you get thrown to the floor. You keep yelling of fright.
You kick them in the crotch, that takes them away from you for a few moments.
You crawl back up, rushing for your bat in your closet, as the ghostface tries to get up.

You swing the bat on their back! Then the back of their head! Then the stomach!

Y: "ILL KILL YOUR ASS!"

The ghostface lunges at you and punches you in the gut. It's hard to breathe...

They get on top of you on the floor, the only thing blocking them from you is the bat in between you two.

You reach for their mask with the other arm holding the bat, you almost take it off. But the back away, and run out in worry...