Chapter 3 | Good Day

By then school was over, surprisingly you had a good time. You're walking home with Sid and Tatum.

T: "Ya goin' to the party on Friday you guys?"
S: "Hmm, I don't know. I'll go if Billy is going." You look at Sid confused why she said that. She notices.
S: "Oh, forgot to tell you y/n, You probably don't know him but I have a boyfriend and his name is Billy."
T: "And my boyfriend is Stu." She smacks her gum.
Y: "Ohhh, yeah. I've met Billy and Stu! I have a few classes with them." Youre kind of jealous but you don't know why. You have a boyfriend back at your hometown too...

T: "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Y: "Hmm yeah, but he's back at my hometown, so I haven't seen him in a while now."
T: "Well doesnt that just suck, and all the boys here are kind of ugly so you have no hope."

"I love Tatum by why does she get on my nerves sometimes." You think to yourself. "I just want to yell in her face and tell her ass to shut the fuck up."

You finally get to your house, separating ways with Sid and Tatum. You find yourself missing Billy, you feel bad because Sidney is dating him but still. She's so awkward.
You get to your desk and do homework. Your dad still aren't here, like always. It's getting dark too. You sigh and get right into your bed, ready for sleep.

Your telephone rings.
Y: "Ugh, I was getting comfy..."
You answer the telephone.
Y: "Hello?"
?: "Hello, y/n" You don't recognize the voice.
Y: "Who is this?" Your voice lowers.
?: "What do you mean, y/n? It's your father. Are you okay?"
Y: "Oh, yeah I'm fine." You're just overthinking what Tatum told you about that random killer, it was probably just lies.
Father: "Your mother and I will be home in an hour. W- we are doing something... right now." Fuck, I know he's lying.

You hang up with anger. She's not even my mom. My real mom is in Asia with her boyfriend that's actually cool, I wish I was with her and not with my toxic Father and "step mom". By toxic I mean manipulative.

You throw yourself and get right back to bed after a long day.