Feeling Me

"Okay, quick toast," Jordan got the group's attention at the end of their meal.

"I just wanted to thank you all for being here this weekend, for being part of our bridal party and celebrating with us. And also a special thank you to the best man and maid of honor for getting us here," he stopped to smile at Spencer and Olivia.

He then turned to Simone, "and last but not least, thank you for making me the happiest man alive."

Spencer glanced at Olivia next to him, her smile glowing in the dim lights of the restaurant. Her glow was still stuck in his head ten minutes later as they left, chatting on the way out.

"I'm just saying, I recognize foreshadowing, okay!"

Spencer turned his head behind him to laugh and respond to Olivia as he led the group out of the restaurant. "Whatever you say, Liv. I still don't think they would kill off that character like that."

As they reached the doors, they were met with a few cameras that immediately pushed forward when Spencer appeared in their path first. As the cameras pressed closer, Spencer reached his hand backwards without turning around and found her hand, using his grip to tug her body behind his protectively. She reached back for Keisha's hand to tug her through as they shouted trade questions at Spencer.

She and Spencer climbed into the back of the first car while Keisha and Zach sat in front of them.

During the dark, quiet ride, Olivia leaned her head on Spencer's shoulder. She felt his hand drift over her thigh and squeeze.

She gasped only loud enough for him to hear when she noticed the Aaliyah song playing through the radio.

"My favorite song. From Romeo Must Die."

He matched her tone and whispered back, "Yeah?"

Boy, are you feeling me?

Cause I'm feeling you

Something in my heart

Tells me you're the one

"Yeah," she sighed drowsily as she hummed. She couldn't help but doze off with her hands wrapped around Spencer's arm that remained in her lap.

She awoke as he shifted to get out of the car.

He turned to help her sleepy figure step out of the car, his hand hanging on to hers for an extra moment before he let go.

She headed to the backyard to sit by the pool, wanting to enjoy the night air. Spencer's eyes trailed her and just as he moved to follow her, Sierra stopped him.

"Hey," she said with a bright smile. "I was hoping we could talk? Do you have a minute."

"Uh, sure," he glanced towards the backyard one more time before turning to Sierra with a sigh. He had hoped to avoid this.

"Listen, I really like you and would like to get to know you better. Would you want to go out sometime?" Her face was hopeful as she bit her lip and smiled.

"Uh, listen, I'm flattered Sierra but I'm not really..." he glanced towards the patio again, his eyes searching for her figure.

"Ah," Sierra said and Spencer turned to look back at her. She was looking down. "So Keisha and Simone were right. You still love Olivia."

Spencer stuttered in his shock, "Keisha and Simone? What do you mean?"

"They've been telling Olivia how much you still care about her. She keeps waving them off so I thought maybe..." she shook her head. "It doesn't matter. Good night, Spencer." Sierra smiled sadly and headed up the stairs.