Everything

Olivia slowly blinked her eyes open to the morning light in her bedroom.

If not for the arm wrapped like a vice around her waist and Spencer's chest pressed against her back, she would've thought last night was all a dream.

She sighed contentedly and sank back further into Spencer.

His arm somehow tightened further around her. "You good," he mumbled deeply.

"Mmhmm," she answered and felt his lips press against her neck. She could tell when he drifted back off but she was too wound up to go back to sleep herself.

A few minutes later, she slid from under his arm and found his UCLA sweatshirt, throwing it on. She tiptoed to her bathroom to brush her teeth, face and wavy hair before tiptoeing to her kitchen.

As she turned on her kettle to make tea, she ordered bagels for delivery. While the water boiled, she grabbed her daily paper from her doorstep. Eddie had made some deal with the concierge staff so that whoever was on duty in the mornings would bring hers up.

She took her cup of tea and paper to her balcony, turning on a Spotify playlist. She was pulled away from her paper almost immediately by an ESPN alert on her phone.

Report: Cardinals' Spencer James to head to Giants

Her heart rate sped up, as if the alert was another physical reminder that this was all real. She couldn't help but smile.

Her phone buzzed shortly after with a text. She looked down to see Jordan's name. She was surprised he was up at 6 in the morning his time but guessed that it was for a workout.

The text was just a row of question marks. She grinned, knowing exactly what he wanted. This was her opportunity for payback for his Vegas operation. She played clueless.

What?

Anything you want to share with the class??

Nope 😘

....Are you lying to me?

It was not lost on her that he knew Spencer well enough to know that if Spencer's move was public knowledge, she probably already knew about it. But still, revenge time.

🤷🏽‍♀️

You know I could just call Spencer, right?

Call him, then.

He FaceTimed her instead.

She got her laughter under control before she answered, trying her best to give him a straight face.

He said nothing for a moment as he faced her in workout clothes. Olivia matched his silence and returned his blank stare, refusing to break first. She sipped her tea.

"Well?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Well what?"

He rolled his eyes, "Olivia, I have things to do today. What is happening? Is Spence with you?"

"Just enjoying my morning tea solo on my balcony." It was technically true, she thought to herself as she heard movement behind her and turned to see Spencer walking towards her. He was wearing only the old pair of sweats of his that she had found in a drawer and left on her bed for him before sneaking out.

"Olivia Marie, it's way too early for this—" he abruptly cut off when Spencer stepped behind her and into the frame. "Hey."

Jordan gaped at the two of them. Olivia grinned evilly and waved at the camera. "Well, goodbye! See you next week!" The last thing Olivia heard before she ended the FaceTime was him yelling for Simone. She cackled.