I Do It for You

"Your wallet, keys, jewelry, give it! Now!" The barrel pointed directly at the couple's eyes.

"Here, here! Take it and leave us alone!" The male cooperated, throwing their belongings away and back to covering a lady with his body.

The armed man smirked, 'Click'. He pulled the trigger, mag-dumping the pistol.

But right before it could reach them, a sound of a whoosh was heard. Not a second later, a black 'S' on a suit's chest was seen. A rainfall of bullets caught in someone's hands as they then fall to the ground. The suit worn by a woman. The world slowed down for her as she got up to the robber and grabbed the hem of his gun, then bent it like rubber.

It however, shot one last bullet, missing the woman mid-flight. The bullet had a fixed trajectory heading straight to the male couple's right eye. Then, just centimeters away from his eye, the woman easily caught it with her thumb and index.

She finally stopped moving in super-speed, the sheer torque of the gun bending blew the robber of his feet a few meters away, knocking the man out in an instant. She lowered the bullet and loosened her fingers, letting it fall down.

"Who are you?" The female that was shielded then asked after the male let go.

The blonde woman fitted in a black trench coat shrugged for a response.

"Whoever you are, thank you..." Appreciated the male.

She nodded. Then, speeding away with the mugger.

"What the-" A confused officer said as a man woke up inside a holding cell. He ran up to the room to see a masked man cuffed with duct-tape along with a VHS tape, most likely from a CCTV.

•••••

"A blur was seen capturing the trio bank-robbers-" The TV showed a blurry photo of robbers getting knocked out simultaneously in a flash.

"Witnesses saw a blur had saved countless lives from a shooting-" Another news anchor said.

Day by day the name was catching up to trends hastily, from articles to newspapers and small blogs. Kara had been putting on the suit everyday in each minute, meaning that she had taken a break from college, for two months to be exact.

She didn't want to add anymore stress onto her plate, she didn't want to have homework on top of her heroine duties on top of worrying about Barry. But, she knew that eventually she had to return back to Metropolis to study.

As of this night, she is speeding towards a burning apartment containing a multitude of trapped civilians that are above the starting fire. Once she arrived, she didn't hesitate to speed all of them out. But at the realization of the voluminous number of people that were still in there made her think twice about the method she's currently using.

'I got to figure out another way!' She thought to herself. Right after, she remembered the time when she froze a glass of water during Joe's thanksgiving after letting out a sigh of contentment, "That's it!" Kara exclaimed her epiphany to herself.

She didn't know how to but she had to try. She exhaled a tremendous amount of cold air into the searing heat inside, "Go! Get out of here!" Kara gestured for the occupants to run downstairs, signaling that it was safe.