Who Is she?

It is after 2 weeks,

It's a fine morning.our beloved Anuseena is sleeping.hm just wakes up and goes to fresh up and takes bath. After that she comes to room and remove the curtains of the windows. Due to the sunlight AS wakes up and goes to her beloved wife.she was infront of the mirror .so she sees her husband with the help of the mirror. She turns in front of him and he holds her towel what is wet because of his wife's wet hair.she is in a beautiful saree. As pulls her by the towel after covering her waist with the towel. Hm is in Mood and AS kisses her cheeks and forehead.he is just about to kiss because the weather is very cool but because of their footi kismat MAA comes. They separate because of the door knock.so in this time they are very lucky to dono bach gaye.

Hm:-maa aap?

Maa:-woh asal me tere ammi ka matalab salma jiji ka phone aaya hai le baat kar.

Hm:-haa dijiye.

Maa:-aur anu tu statue ki tarah kyu khada hai jaa aur jake fresh ho le.

As:-haa jate.

He goes to washroom and maa also left.

On call,

Hm:-haa ammi boliye?

Ammi:-good morning tu kaisi hai?

Hm:-hum acche hai aap bataiye.

Ammi:-mai bhi aachi hu. Shadi ke baad to bhul hi gayi hai mujhe.

Hm:-hum kyu bhulenge hume time hi nahi milta ab to aur do log bar gaye hai sambhalne ke liye.

Ammi:-kaun?

Hm:-wo Anubhav aur MAA. Pehle vaise bhi thane wale sab the aur aap thi ab to wo log bhi hai.

Ammi:-ye to sahi kaha tune. Vaise zindagi kaisi chal rahi hai aur Anu kaisa hai?

Hm:-zindagi acchi chal rahi hai aur anu bhi thik hai. Aur hashita jiji kaisi hai ?vo to humari shadi mein nahi aa payi thi.

Ammi:-hashita acchi hai aur agle hafte hi lucknow aa rahi hai kisi kaam se to
tere ghar jayegi .

Hm:-thik hai abhi hum rakhte hai baad me call karenge.

Ammi:-thik hai bye.

Hm:-bye.

She cuts the call.

As comes from washroom and he is shirtless so hm is staring him.

As:-hume ghoorna band karo tum.

Hm:-kyu?

As:-kyuki tum agar hume aise hi ghoorti rahi to sara kaam ka chakna choor. vaise bhi bohot bhook lagi hai.

Hm:-thik hai kapde pehen lo breakfast bana ke hum late hai.

She goes to kitchen and makes breakfast for them. They have breakfast and they two go to MPT/ HQ.

In MPT,

They all are working not bakaiti.
So hm enters.

Hm:-jay hind!

All:-jay hind Ms!

Hm:-ss koi new update?

Ss:-no ms.

Hm:-ok hum cabin me hai jarurat padi to bula lena.

All:-ok,ms.

Hm goes to her cabin.

After some time she hears some voice from outside.she goes to there and see there is a girl is lying on the road and some people is standing beside her.due to injury the girl is not awake.
She takes the girl in her lap and takes her to hospital by jeep with ss and ps. Cc is on field duty and ks is in thana.