Manushi??

It has been 3 months passed after the naamkaran session.

Hm is on duty and she have to take Nisha and Disha to MPT. Ks have to take RUSHALI . Ss also have to take SURYA and SANAH. So commisioner sir appointed two officers.

Rhea Joshi( RJ):- 27 years old beautiful Jolly girl

Rhea Joshi( RJ):- 27 years old beautiful Jolly girl. She is very innocent like SS.

Mira Faria(MF):- 32 years beautiful and Dabang girl

Mira Faria(MF):- 32 years beautiful and Dabang girl . On the post of ASI. Whole lucknow know her because of her attitude.

In the morning,

Hm wakes up in AS arms. She smiles to see his messy grey and black mix hair and his half wore shirt what is unbuttoned.she blushes because she sees the red lip mark on his chest which she place on his chest at last night. She kisses her two daughters on forehead. After that she kisses AS on forehead and cheeks. As pulls her by waist and kisses her forehead and cheeks.she is shocked at his current statement.

Hm:-Anu chodo hume.

As:-kiu bohot aayi thi na hume chumma dene. Ab hum karenge romance.

Hm:-Anu subah ke 6:30 baje romance ?? Nahi . Please hume chodo na Anubhav.

As:-sirf ek kiss .

Hm:-thik hai.

She kisses his lips. They sit on bed.

As:-aaj ek baar me maan gayi?

Hm:-woh hume pata hai ki agar hum mana karenge to tum humse behes karoge. Usme humara jyada time waste hoga to isliye...

As:-samajh gaye devi ji aap mahan hai aur is duniya ki sabse jyada buddhiman Insaan hai.

Hm:-thik hai abhi hum fresh hoke aate hai.(smiles)

As:-haa jao.

Hm gets fresh up and takes bath . She goes to make breakfast for them . They all have breakfast. After that hm makes her daughters dress up.they four go to MPT/HQ.

In MPT,

They all are doing their professional
work and ss is trying to stop  crying of surya. Hm and AS enter with Nisha and Disha. All greeted HM and AS.
Hm and AS go to hm cabin. He placed the kids in the cradle.
As:-mrs singh aap hume kal ke diye hue files de dijiye