naming the kids

There has hm discharged some days ago. There has 4 weeks passed. Ss gave birth of a baby boy and a baby girl.

Today is namkaran of babies.

In the morning,

Hm wakes up in her hubby's arms and she feels very secure. She kisses his forehead,cheeks. After that she goes down from bed. She goes to cradle and kisses her angles , who are sleeping peacefully. She goes to washroom and fresh up and takes bath. She comes from washroom and makes wake up As.

Hm:-Anu utho na.

As:-thodi der baad uthte hai Noor.(sleepy voice)

Hm:-thik Hai. 6:45 ho gaya. Hume bohot kaam hai chalte hai.

She is about to go but Anubhav pulled her by waist and lay down her on him. He kisses her forehead.
She doesn't say anything because she enjoys the kiss. He kisses her cheeks and nose. after that he kisses on her lips. She participate the kiss and change it to passionate one. Their kiss is passionate but love is very pure.
They break the kiss after 5 minutes.

As:-6:45 baj gaye the to bataya kyu nahi?

Hm:-hume laga ki tum nahi uthoge isliye.

As:-thik hai abhi hum fresh hoke aate hai.

As goes to fresh up and takes bath. On the other hand, HM makes breakfast for them four . Anuseena, MAA and AMMI have breakfast. After that she goes to her room and feeds her kids by milk of breast. After that she makes her kids sleep after many try. Then she goes to kichen and starts making food. On the other hand as is doing some files. He have to stop his work due to Haseena's shouting 'aah, koi uthaiye hume. Hum gir gaye hai'.
He goes to her by the downstairs with worrieness. On the other hand AMMI and MAA also comes to her. As comes and takes her in arms.he goes to their room and close the door. Then he started massaging her waist slowly and caressing it also. She feels some better. After that AS open the door due to door knock. There was MAA and AMMI. Maa holds his right ear.

Maa:-kya kar raha tha tu?

As:-wo hum Haseena ka kamar daba rahe the. Chodiye na maa.

Maa:-haa haa thik hai ab tu doctor ko phone kar.(leave his ear)

As:-haa karte hai aap dono yaha baithiye.

Ammi and MAA have seat. As calls doctor and she comes. She checked up hm and tell that hm is really fine now.she tells her to take painkiller twice a day for 5 days. Doctor left.

Maa:-beta tum rest kar lo khana hum dono bana lenge.haina samdhan ji?

Ammi:-haa hassu tu aaram kar le.

Hm:-aap dono ko karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai humne pura khana bana liya hai.

Ammi:-oh tune bana liya hai. Thik hai tu aaram kar le chaliye samdhan ji.

Maa:-haa chaliye. Haseena hum chalte hai.

Hm:-hmm .

Ammi and MAA left. As comes to her and sits beside her on bed.

As:-tum gir kaise gayi thi?

Hm:-mai to pani ka jug bharne ke liye kichen ke taraf aa rahi thi . Tabhi achanak gir gayi.

As:-dard ho raha hai?

Hm:-nahi ho raha tha tumhare dabane se to theek ho gaya.

As:-thik hai hum tumhara aur humara dono ka khana yaha leke aate hai.

As takes food for both of them. They have lunch and great sleep.

At 4 p.m.

Hm wakes up and started arranging all things for namkaran utsav.

After that she goes to her room and make wake up As. After so many try she is successful to send him to washroom. She gets ready for namkaran utsav.

Her dress

His dress

His dress

As comes from washroom and see that hm feels irritating with the cord of her kurti

As comes from washroom and see that hm feels irritating with the cord of her kurti.he comes to her and stand behind her.

As:-hum laga de dori.

Hm:-haa tum hi laga do.

As:-hmm.

He started tie the cord and due this his hands touch her bare back several times.she can feel the hands which used to touch her some years ago when she was in school and she used to call him Nikhil from their first meet. There is a difference only that is he was her friend but now he is her husband. The touch is same still now. She unknowingly blushes. But she forgot that AS can see her. He sees in the mirror that hm blushes so he also blushes. They two blushes. Finally the cord of her kurti is tied.

As:-ho gaya.

Hm:-kya??

As:-dori bandh diya.

Hm:-oh thik hai. Niche chalo sab aa gaye honge.

As:-haa.

They two goes to down with their Angels . They do all the rasam of naamkaran. The name of hm and as daughters are "NISHA" and "DISHA" .
The name of cheetosh daughter is "SANAH" and son is "SURYA".
They all doing chit chat . After that they all have dinner and all left the house (Anuseena,maa ,ammi, Nisha aur DISHA ke alawa) .

Good night 🌃
Bye 👋❤️

Next:-not decided

Words:-860