epilogue

15 years later,

There is a 15 years old beautiful girl walking in the balcony . She is talking in phone.

Girl:-where are you mom? We miss you .

Lady:-beta hum kal hi lucknow laut rahe hai. Tum chinta mat karo.

Girl:-thank god ki aap vapas aa rahi hai.

Lady:-hmm vaise Disha aur baaki sab kaise hai.

Girl:-hum sab aache hai mom.

Lady:-thik hai beta hum rakhte hai kal milenge . Bye.

Girl:-haa mom.

Yes the lady is hm and the girl is nisha.

They hanged up the call. Nisha looks behind. She sees that there is her sister and brothers are standing.

Intro:-

Hasav Singh:-13 years old boy. Brother of nisha and Disha. Son of Anuseena.

Sanah chaturvedi:-15 years old charming girl. Sister of Surya. Daughter of cheetosh. Loves HM the most in their family.

Ayesha chaturvedi:-13 years old beautiful girl. Daughter of radhika and Kartik. Twin sister of Anil. Loves her mausi cum chachi santosh.

Anil chaturvedi:-11 years old boy. Son of radhika and Kartik. Brother of Ayesha. Loves her mom the most.

Surya chaturvedi:-15 years old handsome boy. Brother of sanah. Son of cheetosh. Loves her sister the most.

Nisha Singh:-15 years old beautiful girl . Sho of MPT. Daughter of Anuseena. Loves her mom and dad the most.

Disha Singh:-15 years old beautiful girl. Daughter of Anuseena. Loves her mom and dad the most.

Rushali singh:- daughter of vishma . 15 years old beautiful girl . Loves her maami and mom the most.

Riansh singh:- 12 years old boy. The youngest boy in family. Son of vishma. Loves her maami the most.(maami ka ladla)

They all families are living in a same mansion. Maa ,ammi and pj is died.

Let's continue,

Nisha:-tum log yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Rushali:-nisha ye hum sabka room hai vaise maami kal aa rahi hai na.

Nisha:-rush di tumhe kaise pata?

Surya:-wo hum sabne suna .

Nisha:-oh. Vaise santu maami kya kar rahi hai?

Sanah:-mumma khana bana rahi hai.

Nisha:-oh shit. Maami khana bana rahi hai.

Surya:-haa kyu kya hua?

Nisha:-asal me main friends ke saath dinner pe jaa rahi hu so.

Rushali:-tu tension mat le maine maami ko bol diya hai ki tu nahi rahegi.

Nisha:-thank you rush di you are the best.
(Hugged her)

Rushali:-thik hai abhi jaa ready ho le.

Nisha:-par aap log pehle bataiye kyu gaye the market.

Rushali:-ye tere aur Disha ka 15th birthday ki surprise hai.

Nisha:-thik hai mai ready ho leti hu.

Nisha changed her dress in washroom. She left for party.

She wears this.