2.Bonding

Naruto starts his training with Jiraya on the same day. Jiraya first tests Naruto's skills.  He comes to know that Naruto requires lot of work. But he motivates Naruto to his best. He also says him the secret of Shadow clones and tells him that he can use it to learn things faster. Although its a mere experiment as nobody has ever tried it before. He says Naruto to take rest later that day. So that he can prepare training regime for him and start his full flege training the next day.

Next Day

At 7 pm Naruto is getting ready. His training starts at 8 today. But he wakes up and gets ready early out excitement. Surprisingly door bell rings. He never has visitors, he is shocked that somebody has come to meet him.

He opens the door. He gets surprised to see the person. It is Kakashi.

Naruto : Hi Sensei.

Kakashi : Hi Naruto. Can I come in?

Naruto : Yaa sure.

Both of them settles down.

Kakashi : Naruto you may be thinking why am I here. I won't beat around the bush. I just want to say I am sorry. As a Sensei, its my responsibility to teach all my students. So I want to rectify my mistakes. Please forgive me and start training with me from today. I will teach to the best of the my ability.

Naruto is shocked listening to Kakashi. Naruto just  hugs Kakashi tightly. Kakashi is shocked but he hugs him back. After a while.

Naruto : Its ok Sensei. I am sorry for being rude yesterday.

Kakashi: No Naruto you did right and made me realize my mistake. I am thankful to you.
So what do you say. Let's start training.

Naruto: Actually Sensei, I can't train with you. Somebody has taken me as his apprentice.

Kakashi gets shocked.

Kakashi : Who?

Naruto: Jiraya Sensei. He is the Toad Sanin.

Kakashi eyes widens. As Jiraya is a very famous and powerful Sanin, he never takes apprentices and his last apprentice was the fourth hokage who was his Sensei.

Kakashi: Are you sure, he is Jiraya the Sanin.

Naruto : Yes. Even I was surprised. But he said that I remind him of someone close to him.

Kakashi guesses it to be his Sensei. He also notices Naruto looks a lot like his Sensei. But doesn't think much on it.

Kakashi: Well, then Naruto make the best of this opportunity and make me proud.

Naruto smiles wholeheartedly which makes Kakashi content.

Naruto : Yes sensei. Sensei there is something I want to ask from you?

Kakashi: Yes say Naruto what is it?

Naruto : Sensei I know you will be busy this month and me too. But I just want you to be there for my match. As it is the first match. And given your habit, I know you won't make it in time.

Naruto chuckles while saying the last sentence.

Kakashi also chuckles.

Kakashi: If thats what you wish. I will be there for sure.

Kakashi says this with his eye smile.

Both leave for their respective training after that.

Training Ground (Naruto and Jiraya)

Jiraya : Naruto I want you make 50 shadow clones.

Naruto does as he says.

Jiraya : Now I want 40 of you to read this books. This are almost 10 books. This include basics of Chakra control , taijustu , ninjutsu, and history of Uzumaki clan and a basic Fuinjustu book. Very few people are good at Fuinjustu but since you are an Uzumaki, I think you might be good at it. So thats why I added it.

Naruto nods.

Naruto : And what about the remaining 10 clones.

Jiraya: They will be training on taijustu with me. So let's start we do it in shifts of 1 hour and then you have to dispel the clones and regain their knowledge.

Naruto obediently follows it.

And the training begins.

Jiraya trains Naruto in toad style taijustu. He corrects Naruto's basics.

At the end of day, he spars with Naruto and is extremely surprised seeing the level of improvement and comes to a conclusion that shadow clone training method is working.