3. Ninetails

1st week of training

Naruto in this week has improved leaps and bounds. In this week, he has started exercising tremendously in order to grow physical strength. He has started putting 100 clones to training now. 10 clones are ordered to go library to read anything they like, but Jiraya made it compulsory for him to do it. Since Naruto has developed a interest in Fuinjustu 10 clones work on it. 10 on taijustu. Remaining of them work on Naruto's affinity. He has 2 affinities wind and fire. Jiraya has started teaching him some easy D and C rank jutsu in both fire and wind affinities.

And the biggest surprise of all is that he has a kekkai genkai of Chakra chains inherited from his mother.

Jiraya is both amused and proud of how Naruto has improved just in a week. He also admires his never to give up attitude. He now believes that Naruto can become a better shinobi then his father.

2nd week
He did the same as first week.

At the end of 2nd week
He was now at mid chunin level in taijustu. He was at high chunin level in ninjutsu. He has learnt 1 D rank justu, 1 C rank jutsu of both his affinities. Also his speed has increased to low jonin level with weights.
( He already had high speed as he was a prankster and used to run the whole village, not to be caught by anyone except Iruka Sensei only because he wanted to be caught by him only)

His Fuinjustu has developed too. Let's just say. He has a natural talent towards it. He has successfully mastered level 1 of it. And he tries to come up with new things all the time.

He has also started using 1 Chakra chain effectively. Although he can use 2 but it drains a lot of his energy. But he is working on it and training it.

Also in this two weeks, Naruto has personally grown close to Jiraya. He has also nicknamed him as Pervy Sage. Even Jiraya is attached to him.

3rd week

Jiraya : Naruto have you felt presence of 2 different types of  Chakra in you.

Naruto : Yes. But only once. In one of our missions, I felt like I have some awesome incredible power up suddenly. I had never felt so angry before.

If chakra has color then mine will be blue. But that was red.

Jiraya : Well Naruto I hope you know that nine tail fox is sealed inside of you.

Naruto sadly nods.

Jiraya : Well, I want to learn to tap into his Chakra and master it.

Naruto : Can I do that? But don't you think its wrong to use his Chakra like that.

Jiraya : No Naruto, the fourth hokage entrusted you with him so that you can master his powers.

Naruto nods.

Naruto : So how do I tap into his Chakra?

Jiraya : Well even I don't know how to do that. But I guess  first you should meet him.

Naruto:  What meet him? But it could be dangerous, you know. What if , he eats me or something.

Naruto says this with a terrified expression.

Jiraya laughs at him.

Jiraya : No Naruto he cannot harm you. He is sealed inside you. The seal protects him from harming you. So don't worry.

And to meet him. You should meditate to go into your mindscape.

Naruto nods and sits in lotus position. After a while.

In his mindscape

Naruto finds himself standing in a sewer. He in infront of this huge cage. The area is totally dark. Naruto is confused as to where is he.(obviously he didn't his mindscape to be a sewer)