6.Chunin Exam Finals

In the stadium

Stadium is filled with people both civilians and Shinobi. The crowd was extremely exited. The Hokage, Jiraya and kazekage(disguised orochimaru) are settled in Kage Booth.

Lee and Hinata are recovered and have come to cheer their friends. They are settled with Sakura, Ino, Kiba and Tenten.

While Kakashi is settled with his friends (Guy, Asuma, Kuranai,Anko). And yes he is come on time to keep his promise to Naruto.

Asuma : I can't believe Kakashi you have come on time. How did this happen?

All of them were equally shocked.

Kakashi (with eye smile) : Even I don't believe it, but I promised Naruto that I ll be there is for his match. And his match is the first match.

Guy : Yes, he is going fight with Neji. HOW YOUTHFUL THE STUDENT OF MY ETERNAL RIVAL WILL FIGHT MY STUDENT.

Kakashi: Did you say something?

Guy : THAT DAMN HIP ATTITUDE.

Everybody sweatdrops at two most powerful jonin behave like kids.

Kurenai : I agree Naruto is strong and has improved, but he doesn't stand a chance against Neji. Neji is the Hyuga prodigy.

Asuma : I agree, Hinata even after having Byakugan couldn't land a blow on him during the preliminaries.

Kakashi: Well I won't be underestimating Naruto because he is the most unpredictable ninja, I have ever come across. And on top of that in this whole month, he was trained my Master Jiraya.

Everybody's jaw dropped hearing that. Jiraya the Sanin has taught Naruto.

All the contestant have arrived. Genma who is the proctor of the match announces the first match.

Neji Hyuga Vs Naruto Uzumaki

Crowd starts to cheer for the the Hyuga Prodigy.

Meanwhile in Contestant Booth.

Sasuke : Hey Dobe, you better win so that I can beat in in Finals.

Naruto : I am sure going to win and the kick your ass in final.

Sasuke: Hn

Naruto leaves towards the arena.

Battle Arena

Neji and Naruto have arrived

Neji : Hey why don't you just give up. Fate has already decided me the winner.

Naruto : Well we will see.

Genma : Contestants ready?

Both nod

Genma : Begin.

Neji : I don't even need my Byakugan to defeat you.

Naruto wanted to reply, but then he thinks its good that he is underestimating me.

Neji charges towards Naruto in a pure taijustu battle, Naruto also doesn't hold back. Both go toe to toe in taijustu. Neji is shocked to see his speed. He is not able to cause any harm to Naruto.

Naruto : I hope now you will take me seriously.

Neji : Doesn't matter fate has already declared me as winner.

Naruto : Come on cut the crap. And begin already.

Neji activates his byakugan.

Naruto knows Neji with the help of Byakugan can block his Chakra points, so he decides to not to enter in a close distant combat.