(24) Son, What Happened?

That night, when his parents got home they found him in the kitchen with headphones in as he did his homework. He looked up when he felt someone staring at him. He pulled out his ear bud.

"Hi...when did you get home?" He said 

"A few minutes ago, do you want to tell me why Donnie is threatening to have you charged with harassment? That they want nothing to do with us because you clearly have done something to Kristin." James said 

He looked down. 

James crossed his arms and sighed, "Spill it now!" He yelled

Bucky swallowed hard, "There was the senior players, they said there is something called an initiation bet. But mine was clearly different from the other boys, mine was to get Kristin to date me and sleep with her then dump her. And I didn't want to do it but they said that they would tell coach to bench me, and kept telling me that my brothers did some big bets and they left a legacy and Im just gonna tarnish it...last month Kristin overheard the guys telling me to end it that it was just a bet. I didn't want to end it cause I did fall in love with her, and she dropped something..that something was an ultrasound..she's pregnant and she wont talk to me, she moved away I know that she hasnt been home in weeks." He said as he cried.

"James!" Winnie said 

"Son if you were in trouble why didn't you come to us sooner so we could help! Now I understand why they are angry! I would be to if someone did this to your sister!" James yelled 

He looked down. 

"Now we may never see our grandchild because of your inexcusable behavior!." Winnie said and stormed off.

"I am highly disappointed in you son. You should of came to me for help instead of letting get this far and hurting Kristin." James said as tears fell down his cheek and he walked away.