(34) Meet Your Daddy!

Three months later, 

It was after Christmas, Bucky had proved himself worthy to Kristin to introduce him to Katalina. He pulled up at Kristin's place with food and gifts. 

Kristin took the bags as she met him at the door, he laid the pizza wings and cupcakes on her kitchen table. 

"Katalina!" Kristin yelled upstairs. 

Katalina came running down the stairs, "Yeah mama" she said and came into the kitchen. 

"Kat baby, I would like for you to meet your daddy. His name is James Barnes but everyone calls him Bucky." She said as she squatted to her. 

Kat looked at him and walked over to him, he squatted to her. She held his face as she looked him over. 

She smiled at him, "You have blue eyes like me." She said 

"That you do little darlin" he said as he held her face. 

She was the perfect combo of him and Kristin, she hugged him and Bucky wrapped his arms around her. They ate dinner together and had cupcakes. After dinner Bucky gave them their Christmas gifts. 

They had a mini dance party, watched movies till they fell asleep. The next morning Bucky and Kristin made breakfast together. Kristin agreed to let her meet his family. Later that day they went to his parents house.