Chapter 1

Damian Prov.

It was a regular day at Wayne Manor, father was in  his office, the girls were out shopping, and me and my so-called brothers were talking in the living room.

"So demon spawn, how does it feel to be with a hot girl?" ask Todd, I just ignored him "Did you do it yet?" he really wanted to get on my nerves.

Jenna and I have been dating for 3 years now, and I'm surprised it went on this long, she was the daughter of a talented musician and so was she.

 I never felt an attraction to her but she would always be flirting with others and still she wouldn't let any female near me, I didn't care though I was never a loving type anyways.

"No Todd we haven't so stay out of my business" I tell him, "Fine fine, I 'll just ask her later" and he walked away.

(BEEP BEEP BEEP)

The alarm went off and we all headed down to the bat cave, "WHAT HAPPENED " yelled Dick. "There has been a robbery in Gotham museum in the gem department" said Tim.

Everyone suited up and we contacted the girls to meet us there, but when we did a guy came out and had a large gem in his hand.

"Well well, I see someone is anxious to get their ass kicked" said Jason.

"Oh, you've got it mixed up, you are the ones that are going to get your asses kicked" he said.

Then he shot a wave of power and disappeared, "Batman is going to kick our asses" said Jason.

(Time Skip)

Everyone met up at the watchtower the hero's and their sidekicks, "Everyone we have a huge problem" said cyborg.

"The gem that guy took is magical and can be used to bring the dead back to life" he said in an alarmed tone.

"Why is it even in the museum in the first place" whispered Wally. " I may know a few people that could help us" said Dr. Fate, "Who Fate?" asked Wonder Woman.

To be Continued....

I hope you all like this first chapter, I have more stories that are getting ready to be publish but for now here's this one.🥰🥰😊😊