Chapter 4

Raven Prov.

Fate asked me to deliver a protection orb to Batman, but since it was a gala, I couldn't waste the chance to get a drink. 

Men kept following and asking me questions like if I was single, my name, address, etc. They couldn't take a hint, but then a guy with emerald, green eyes came to my rescue.

He was wearing a black tux with his hair slicked back, I found it attractive. Lust was talking in my head,' Oh, what do we have here? I wonder what's under that suit.' SHUT UP I yell.

I hate it when she makes me feel certain emotions. 

He looked oddly familiar and then it struck me, it's the bats little squirt. I admit his is handsome with or without the mask and for a moment all of my other emotions just stayed quiet while dancing with him.

But I have to keep my thoughts straight, I only seduce, I don't fall in love. The last guy I was with only used me for the power I had, and I don't want to be broken again.

I must remember what's my mission, but a few hookups now and then wouldn't hurt anyone right?

John's Prov.

Raven came back after delivering the orb to Batsy but looked, well knocked up for some reason.

"Hey Love, are you alright?", I asked her.

"Yea, I'm just tired, those rich dicks were a pain in the ass" she replied.

"Ah, ok, so did you send the message to batsy?" I asked

"Yup, its done now we just have to wait for Felix to make is move so we can trap him" she said.

"Thats right, love, but we have to be careful with working with these assholes, that might see us as a threat if we take it too far" I warned.

"Sure, but if they do try something, we'll just send their asses straight to hell" she replied with humor.

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

"What the HELL was that!" I yelled.

Cyborg came running in and pulled something up on the monitor, it was a video of Felix stealing a few artifacts from the shipping port, and is looks like he has an accomplice with him and looked familiar to Raven.

I few more people ran in after Cyborg to see what was happening, " Whats going on?" asked Flash.

"Felix was caught on camera stealing artifacts from the port with someone" he replied.

"Wait why does that gut look familiar" I asked

Then it came to me, and after realizing who it was I looked at Raven with shock.

"Is that Zachery?" we said in unison.

"Who is Zachary and why is he with Felix?" asked wonder woman.

"We'll tell once everyone is here, Cy call the others our problem just got a whole lot bigger" I said with worry.

To be continued ............

Hope u guys love it, updates to be determines, until then my loves❤️❤️❤️